Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

oona723.jpgHere is OONA..she is the very first bear my dad has cut out for me. You may recall my dad wanted to take on my mothers old job of 'chief cutter outer' after she died..and so he cut out this little one!!
Anyway..I think she's very pretty. She got adopted very quickly after I put her up for adoption!

oona722.jpg

oona721.jpg

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Beautiful bear Jenny and what a sweety your dad is!  bear_wub

Hugs Ali

mjbears mjbears
northants

jenny what an adorable bear she is so sweet and such a pretty dress and what a nice dad to offer  to be chief cutter of your furs you must be so proud of him likewise him you.....take care melissa x

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Awww what a sweet girl  bear_wub How big is she Jenny?
How lovely of your dad to offer to be chief cutter outer

Hugs  :hug:
Vicki

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Jenny, your bears just melt my heart everytime I see one. Oona is just beautiful. I would love to be able to create such beautiful bears with such expressive eyes. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks Ladies....I rather like this little one. I redesigned the head shape slightly for a rounder face. You can see the difference as compared with the others when you look at both together. It's quite a nice change.
Vicki, she's a 12" bear...she's quite a little dinky-do!

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Oh a dinky-do she is, gosh it's a long time since I heard that one :crackup:

Hugglets, I am going  :dance:  am gonna head straight for you, so when you see the mad lady with elbows out bear_grin  bear_grin can I pay in buttons bear_grin

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks Girls...you're so kind!! Sue I am not doing Hugglets in September..we are  going on holiday around then so I am afraid I backed out of it!!

Jenny, NO NO NO NO hubby has said I can have a bear I am saving like mad, you are the person who inspired me to do this, so its only right that you are the first artist bear I own

bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

Wheres that ***** mailing list , am joining straight away :crackup:  will wait my turn  bear_grin

warwickshire uk
Website

Well...my next fair is the Motorcycle Museum in Birmingham in November....you could come to that..I love that fair!!

Perfect, he can look at bikes and I can look at heavenly bears bear_thumb

I can take mum and dad as well so he can have company PERFECT

You star, ta ta ta ta :hug:  :hug:

am_bears AM BEARS
Derbyshire

Beautiful bear, I love their eyes. 

Andrea

Board footer