Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

puppy_gallery_01.JPGHello!  I just finished this chihuahua for a collector in France.  He's similar to my last chihuahua, but in comparing them, there's a big difference. 

I made a webpage for him where you could see more pics if you've got some spare time...  (spare time??  what's that???? bear_grinhttp://www.melisas-bears.com/puppy.html

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

He's adorable. I checked his pictures and he seems to like posing. Cute, cute, cute. His new owner will love him. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Hazelton, BC
Website

Thank you Marlys!  :hug:  This little one was a lot of fun to make!

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

He is adorable.  I took the time to look at the web page!!  Love those eyelids!!!  You have to share your secret!

Hazelton, BC
Website

Thanks Jane!  :hug:  If you have a chance to look at the last thread about open/close eyelids in "tips and techniques", I mentioned how I do them.  It's not complicated, but can fiddly...  I do like how it adds to a creation's personality.   bear_thumb

am_bears AM BEARS
Derbyshire

Soooooo cute!  You have the smile just right, my baby smiles just like that one!   bear_wub

Andrea

Hazelton, BC
Website

Thank you Andrea!  :hug:  I bet your chihuahua is adorable!   bear_wub

Board footer