Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

cloverface72-copy.jpgclover600-copy.jpgHi everyone....Here is what I need the fabric for that I was searching for last night..( I now have the perfect thing on order from Sassy...thanks to everyone...not what I thought I get but perfect all the same)

This is Bunny Clover...who's a prototype bunny that is the result of much messing around with the design...he's certainly the direction I want to go with this.

Anyway I ought to have done a bunny since my proper name is Jenny Johnson-Bunn.... now Bunny!!

Jenny

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_flower Jenny, she's beautiful!! A triumph of a bunny  :hug:

Eileen

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Oh Jenny - what a hunnybunny  :love:

Clover is sooper, love the mohair, eyes, ears, nose - well, i suppose ALL of it really

Fantastic work  :thumbsup:

Penny  :clap:

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

This bunny is incredible ! bear_wub

Deb Upstate New York

Jenny ~ What a cutie.  Very Beatrice Potter(ish)!

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks everyone...I am really pleased with this bunny. It's my first diversion away from bears.. and I am pleased because I see huge potential for further development..and I had fun designing this pattern...I went through photo after photo of real rabbits, cartoon rabbits, illustrations of rabbits....well that's enough rabbiting....'Rabbit, Rabbit...yack, yack... '( Only the Brit's will get that unless 'Chas and Dave' are big overseas, so apologies)

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

WOW!  bunn is gorgeous! love the little nose!   bear_wub

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Oh Jenny, Clover is adorable...as you know I just love your little bears and now critters...Cute Cute Cute!!!

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Jenny, I love your bunny!!!! I love his shape! I love the way he stands and looks at you! and I love his face! His face is incredible! bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub Yep, I can see more bunnies coming from you. bear_original

Meri Bears (UK) West Sussex, England

Wow Jenny

Clover is just adorable. I love the shape of his head and those gorgeous eyes. You are truly too talented for words :)

I'm trying to imagine how tall he is, I don't think you mentioned it in your post.

Kate
x

www.meribears.fotopic.net

warwickshire uk
Website

Not including his ears he's about 15"...smaller ones coming...

Jenny

gingerbear vermont

jenny, he is really adorable, i love his expression!  :thumbsup:

ginnie

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

So, so, so cute!  Great work!  Jenny, I saw your ad in the new HUGGLETS guide; cute!  Your photo -- for everyone else, it's the same one as her avatar -- reproduced brilliantly in print.  Got a little thrill thinking, "Hey, I know that talented UK bearmaker!"

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Jenny that little bunny is just adorable! What lovely fur and a awesome job!

Many Hugs Louise

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

You did sooo good on this one!!!
I really love the proportions on this one. The ears are the perfect length, and so are the arms, but the best part in my eyes are the legs and thighs. I'm just in awe!!
Thanks for sharing, and let us know when the smaller ones are ready to go!!

Heather

ellen ontario, canada

WONDERFUL bunny!  thanx for sharing.  i hope you're entering this one in a competition....???????!!
and i LOVE the shape of all your eyes....is it all in the shading?
bear_thumb

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

He's sooo cute, with so much character! Definitely shades of Beatrix Potter, with adorable eyes....I love the way his belly seems to touch the floor!!!  :clap: :clap: :clap:

ellen ontario, canada

and are his ears sewn into the seam????
bear_wacko

warwickshire uk
Website

Hi Ellen...No, his ears are stitched on afterwards...I don't like to stitch the ears in to the seam..I like to choose where to place them for best effect.

As far has his eyes go. I have started giving  all my bears (and now bunnies!!) upper lids...which in this case are black and very subtle. It looks like eyeliner...

I spend forever scissoring..and do a lot of shading..as well as a bit of needle sculpting. I wanted a more almond eye shape than my teddies have..and I think I got there in the end.

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Wow,what a beautiful bun!!! Great work,all the trial and effort payed off,you should be very pleased and rightly so.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

You got the eyes so right. I can't wait to show Amy tomorrow. Her bunny died last year and its so similar, its spooky. Can't wait to see more. :clap:

sandi Snowy Day Bears
St. Albans, VT

Jenny - what a sweet little bunny.  I love everything about him.  Your work is so wonderful.  All your critters have such a personality.  I admire your skill.

Sandi

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

What a beautiful bunny! She is so pretty  :rose:
I love the expressions you put on your critters!

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Jenny - HOP IT !  bear_laugh

Don't you DARE make cuter little uns - i'm gonna have to go and lie down in a darkened room to get over me fit of pique
bear_sad  bear_ermm  bear_rolleyes  :thumbsup:

Love your work Jenny

Penny  bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Clover is just perfect, Jenny!!  Such a sweet, bunny expression - your talent is endless, my friend!  Yes . . . more critters from Jenny!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer