Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Archibaldhead.jpgThis is Archibald, a bear with a past, created for the Hugglets show in London, held on September 14th. I was lucky enough to find some original antique German mohair, beautifully distressed with the passage of time and couldn't resist the opportunity to bring it to life!

Archibald is 16" and to complement the lovely patina of his aged mohair, I have given him original leather boot button eyes and a waxed, hand embroidered nose.

Archibald.jpg

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Oh - he is beautiful Paula
Love that mohair and that color.
He is looking great with those old bells.
:hug:

Kent
Website

Thanks Tina!  Lovely to hear you like my 'old style' bear. bear_flower

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Simple and beautiful.  Your recent bears have been absolutely spectacular, Paula.  Congrats on a job very well done!

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

He's gorgeous Paula, so lovely and old fashioned  bear_wub

Pauline

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Well I guess we all have a past, but Archibald certainly carries his well.  He is gorgeous!

Kent
Website

Thanks everyone! bear_flower

I did wonder how well this bear would be received, because he's quite a diversion from my usual bears.  He was difficult to photograph too and I really think he's one of those bears that needs to be handled to be fully appreciated ... I just love the way this mohair feels when it is made into a bear!

Board footer