Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

bear_shocked I don't know where the summer went, but I started back at my teaching job last week. I have not been posting on here very much, not because I have not been making bears, but because it has been a beary good and busy summer with lots of custom orders and one fun show. But the highlight of my summer, and certainly one of the biggest highlights of my Teddy career so far, came in the mail about a week ago. I hope I don't sound too cheesy  when I say it is a dream come true :redface: , but I have been wishing for this for a long time.
Please check out pages 28-31 in the latest Teddy Bear and Friends magazine. I'd love to post a scan, but I don't have a scanner.

P. S. Lots  and lots of other Teddy Talk folks are in this magazine too. Congratulations to Laraine White, Kim Russell, Sandi Smith, Wendy Ching, and Christine Healy, for their "Teddy Bear and Critters Australasia" article, and kudos to Jenny Johnson and friends  for the Breast Cancer Teddy bear Drawing.  Christine Pike has written a lovely article on artist studio spaces and included some of our friends here (me too, thanks, Chrstine) And of course there are the Olympic Gold Bears which are almost all Teddy Talk folk! Also, Judi shares her wonderful techniques for addding details to bears. Congratulations to all.

Mikki Mikki, Cripple Creek Creative
Bethel, Ohio

Tami,
Saw the article...Excellent...Felicia Hymer did a great job. You looked great and your bears are AWESOME....Congratulations.Mikki

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  Saw the article, too, and this issue is full of TTers. Congrats to everyone! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Tami....I was thrilled to see your article and read all about yourself (lovely picture).. and your wonderful bears  bear_wub .... I feel I know you quite well now!!  bear_grin

You certainly do not sound cheesy at all....its a wonderful feeling when you see your work recognised...you do that happy dance  :dance: its very well deserved..and you should rightly feel very proud!.....Congratulations!!  bear_flower

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hi Tami, glad you had a wonderful summer. Yes I saw the feature, wonderful!  :hug:  :hug:  :clap:  :clap:
Congrats!!!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Congratulations Tami!  It's getting harder and harder to find TB& Friends or TB Review in this area.  If someone with the magazine has a scanner, it would be wonderful if they could post the article for all of us to see.  Take care!

hugs,

Brenda

Milford Ohio

Thanks for celebrating with me. I most definitely was doing the happy dance :dance: , and laughing and crying too. (I know :redface:  I'm a sappy gal)

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yup, Tami, I saw the article and thought it was superb!  You are a very lovely lady and your bears are creative genius!  Congratulations!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

YAY for Tami!  I saw the article and it is fabulous...and you look gorgeous. bear_flower   Celebrating with you...here is my happy dance :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Milford Ohio

Thanks again.
Judi I can't believe when I wrote my post I forgot to mention your fabulous tutorial on felting details and adding shading! I've put it there now! I want to try to make a little sugar bear for myself (my son wants one too) when I have some time. Too cute!

theKeepMeCo. Posts: 185

Congratulations Tami! I just read the article last night, and both the pictures and the article are great. It would be a dream come true for anyone.  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Huge congratulations Tami  :dance:  I am so happy for you.
My magazine arrived yesterday and I jumped to  page 28 ( I will sit down and read the rest today)
It is a great article and beautiful photo of you and your adorable  bears.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Tami! Wow thats awesome news Girl! Well deserved!

Hugs Louise

teeeej Brisbane

Congratulations to everyone!!!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :dance:  :dance:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yay, Tami!  I'm so happy for, and proud of, you.  bear_original

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Congrats Tami!!! My issue hasn't arrived yet now I'm looking forward to it even more.

Hugs,

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

Well done. It must be such a boost getting recognised like that.  But rightly so, your bears are wonderful.

puca bears puca bears

Still waiting for my copy too...........I'm really looking forward to it!
And big congrats on getting featured............you and your gorgeous bears really deserve it!
huggies
Maria

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Well done Tami, brilliant news  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:

Pauline

Milford Ohio

Thank you everyone.
Jeremy Newelly kindly scanned the article for me and I have posted it on my blog. You can click on the pictures and it will get big enough to read.

http://www.insidemystudio.blogspot.com/

Kingfisher Farm Teddies Kingfisher Farm Teddies and Folk Art
Illinois

Congratulations Tami! Its a great article. I enjoyed the studio article too. And I was thrilled to see my Vaudeville clowns in the Bruins and Buddies section. Pam

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

I just finished reading the article tonight and would like to say it was very well done- the pictures of you and your bears were all superb. Huge congratulations Tami
Hugs
Gail :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

threadteds Banner Sponsor

Congratulations Tami !!
I just got my copy (very quick this time). Wonderful article!!  bear_thumb

Berta

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

this is wonderful news Tami, I just saw it on your blog - FANTASTIC  bear_thumb  :clap:  :dance:  :hug:
Catherine

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

I was delighted to see your lovely bears in TB&F Tami!  It's a great article! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer