Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

If you are new to bear making, want to see it done rather than just reading about (not that we don't have loads of wonderful info here but you may be a 'visual' person like I am!) then you may want to check out Edinburgh Import's Weekly Web Special as their videos, including Jennifer Laing's, are on SALE!!

http://www.edinburghimports.com/shopping/wwspecial.asp

Daphne

Densteds Densteds
Website

Hi Daphne,
I learnt to make my first bear watching the Jennifer Laing video, I've never had any lessons because there wasn't any one around my area teaching, so it was the next best thing, in fact maybe better, it's very thorough, so I really recommend it.

hugs,
Denise.

Donna Donna's Duin Bruins
Burbank, CA

They are great for newbies!  If you have a class there is so much to absorb that when you get home to do it on your own you don't always remember what was taught in the class.  With the video you can watch it as many times as you want.  I went for a time period where I sat with the video running and hit the pause button, did what Jennifer said then ran it some more, hit the pause button.  And that was after taking a class from her.  I got the video after I had been making bears for several years and still picked up a lot of knowdlege from it.   
Donna

gingerbear vermont

OOOhhhh!  I've been wanting to get one of those videos but didn't know which one was the best option.  I have trouble with gussets and feet, and my noses need some help, too. Which ones are your favorites? The Laing video?

ginnie

Board footer