Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

esperanzacopy72.jpgI hope it's ok to post these here!!! This year I am running the BREAST CANCER CARE RAFFLE again and this time there are 5 bears to be won. I am posting the pictures of all the bears kindly donated by Samantha Potter, Melanie-Jayne, Yvonne Andrew and Vicky Allum..Aalong with my own bear.
Here is the link to the raffle page with all the details: www.threeoclockbears.com/hope

Please get in touch ASAP if you'd like a ticket or two...we raised over £1000 last year and I am hoping to do even better this year!

Here are the bears, my bear ESPERANZA is pictured above..he's made from some lovely INTERCAL alpaca that I hand dyed:

Here's Yvonnes bear PATIENCE
patiencebebbinbearscopy72copy.jpg
Melanie-Jaynes bear GLORY
glory72copy.jpg
Samanthas bear, FAITH
faithcopy.jpg
Vickys bear CHERISH
cherishcopy.jpg

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Jenny,
I think all the bears are fab! bear_thumb
It's fab that you have all donated fantastic bears for the raffle. Well done all of you. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
I've orderd my tickets.
love kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks Kay...you have indeed!!
I am delighted that this year we have such lovely bears available to win!! I have lots of people requesting tickets already and it is so exciting!!

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Beautiful bears ladies  bear_wub  I will be in touch as soon as I get paid  bear_grin

Hugs Ali x

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Stunning bears by very talented UK bear artists and for a really important cause.  I've booked my tickets already ... come on TT ladies, who's next?!!!! bear_thumb

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks everyone.. :hug:  :hug:  :hug: the more the merrier!!!

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

OMG, Beautiful bears!!!  Is the raffle only for people in the United Kingdom?

Hugs,

Ellen

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks so much....anyone who can use Paypal ( that's anyone with access to a computer pretty much) can join in. We aim to raise as much as we can.
Breast cancer affects so many lives and the more that is done to make people aware and to help fight it the sooner we beat it..and the more lives are saved.

Board footer