Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

mjbears mjbears
northants

SHE IS OK  and has apoligised for non response to calls and mails, she will be continuing her bears but needs a break i think to concentrate on her family i dont know whats happened entirely and woudlnt be my place to say but i hope if she is reading this she will continue and in time get back on the right track take care chrissie melissax GLAD YOU ARE SAFE......take all the time you need

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Lots of big bear hugs to you Chrissie.  Whenever you are ready we would love to have you back to chat again - we miss you and your gorgeous bears.  Don't want to lose a buddy do we?

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Sending along MASSIVE Bear hugs to you Chrissie and can only hope some positive vibes winging your way can help  :hug:

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi,
Chrissie look after yourself. When the time is right we are all here. I'm glad we did get in touch, you are mised.
Love kayx. bear_wub  :hug:  bear_wub  :hug:

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

I hope youre ok chrissy if you read this.... is this your bear?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? … :IT&ih=011
It looks very much like chrissy's  work but there is no artist details, i dearnt ask if its chrissy just incase it isnt.
i hope youre ok  :hug:

puca bears puca bears

Oh - well done Melissa - glad you're OK Chrissie...............we're always here, when you want us!
huggies
Maria

Board footer