Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Black Forest Bears Haus of Bears, Inc.
Largo,Florida

MVC-520F.JPGIt was such a beautiful day yesterday, so my Husband and I went out on the Boat on the Gulf Coast Clearwater Florida, and here we went by a lot of Celebritys Houses, one of them was John Travoltas.
Here at the Coast live a lot of Celebritys, but they stay only a few days then those Mansons are empty throughout the Year.

Thought you might like to see it

Rita

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

That is definitely a gorgeous house . . . thanks for sharing, Rita.

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  WOW, what a house, I wonder how come they need such a big house?  All the stars get these huge houses, I guess they have a maid to clean it.  I have family that lives in Ocala, and they have seen John Travolta in Walmart.  Great guy and family.  Thanx for sharing.

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

all that space for storing bear stuff bear_rolleyes

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Wonder if he'd rent it out to me while he is away?  with the maid of course  bear_tongue  Thanks for sharing Rita, ahhh to dream  bear_whistle

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Wow, now if Johnny boy is away most of the time maybe we could have it for a real Teddy Talk party...wonder what his phone number is...maybe I'll Google it.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Board footer