Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

im just wondering if there will be xmas card exchange or the ornament exchange. it was so fun last year that im wondring if anyone will start it? :redface: hehee

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I was wondering this myself! 

Hugs and hugs, :hug:
Aleta

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

I have been the organizer for the first two ornament exchanges and I have enjoyed it, but I have too much on my plate right now to organize or even participate in one.  I have missed visiting this site as often as I used to but there just isn't enough time in my day since I've been teaching again.
If another person would like to start one, I'm sure there will be lots of folks interested. The second year had twice as many as the first and most were looking forward to it again.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Yes!  The card exchange, I'm ready and waiting to go this year  bear_happy

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland
Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I stepped in to sort out all the confusion created with the card exchange list last year but I can't do it again this year. Like Tami I've started working outside the home in addition to taking on more with my bear business and I just don't have the time to organize the card swap again this year. Sorry, guys!
:hug:

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

Ok Guys and Girls,
As I have 5 months to till my next Fair, I'll take a crack at organizing the ornament exchange (and cards too!)- I definitely want to see it go ahead, so if that's OK with everyone I'll start making plans and threads- because time is ticking and as we found out last year we need to get things sent quite a few weeks before Christmas to take into account the postage time for overseas.
Tami did such a wonderful job last year, with so many participants- Daphne's spreadsheet was a lifesaver last year too with soooo many TT's involved, plus Dilu for figuring it all out in the first place - I'll be taking a leaf out of their books to get it all done quickly!
Is that OK with everyone??
Cheers
Melissa

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

:clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Melissa - you might want to look back for the first year of the card exchange... Shelli organized it to begin with and did a great job... it all went very smoothly that first year!
:thumbsup:

Here's Shelli's original card swap guidlines in case it helps!!: http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=2643

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Melissa, you're an absolute angel for taking on BOTH of these tasks!!!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  I hope everything goes very smoothly for you.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

Thank you Melissa. I would love to take part. Was trying to figure out how I would fit in organising it but cant. We are off to South Africa on the 8th December and then it is chaos. But would love to do some cards. Will then be able to post from South Africa which is so much easier than here...

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

oh oh, we leave here the 3rd.... anyhow.....going to post something then maybe you will all see why I appear to have lost my mind :crackup:

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

Ok then; off we go!!!
I'll have a look back at some of the older threads to make sure I have all the info we need and then start some new threads for folks to sign up on!
Thanks for the link Daphne, I wasn't on TT way back when, so it will be good to get it right from the start.....
The Fourth??? Annual TT Xmas Swap will be underway very shortly.

:dance: Mel

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hey, Daphne... thanks for the nice compliments.  :)

Mel, if you need suggestions or have questions, let me know via PM.   I'd like to be a part of a card swap myself.

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

thanks melissa.. i love the card swap and ornament but i dont also get chance to go to TT that much... thanks for organizing this melissa....  :hug:

Tamie & Daphnie did a great job...  :clap:

Board footer