Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

I am sorry to say the voting has been cancelled due to someone placing multiple votes from two seperate computers, one using a Firefox browser the other Internet Explorer - both based in Marys Place, Surrey Hills, Sydney NSW.

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO ONLY PLACED ONE VOTE IN EACH CATEGORY

MY SINCERE APOLOGIES TO THE ARTISTS WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE CHALLENGE

After careful consideration we have decided to ask the four independent TACDA judges to make the selection of the BEST TRADITIONAL BEAR and the BEST CHRISTMAS SCENE. The winning artist of each section will receive a Certificate of Achievement.

The bears are posted in the order they have been submitted and will all bears will be available for adoption after the judging has been completed by 4 independent judges. Links to the artists concerned will be added after the judging.

Thank You to our collectors for your patience!

puca bears puca bears

Oh , what a HUGE shame! One greedy person spoiling it for everyone else...........  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry
and I just made up my (tiny) mind and voted earlier............ho hum...........
huggies
Maria

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Its a sad world isn't it...I am a bit angry too,

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

That is a shame, I wish everyone was honest!

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

All the entries were wonderful. It was a hard choice. And I thought it was so fair because you didn't list names to go along with the bears. It was a great effort on everyones' part. I'm sorry it was spoiled for all of you.

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_sad  Oh shame! How very disappointing for everyone.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry   Shame shame SHAME ON YOU!!!  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry

This is Teddy Bear World  ~ no cheating!!!   bear_angry  That's just rude!  bear_angry

I'm so sorry this had to happen to your lovely contest.  I'm sure your family will have a hard time picking your favorites for the winners.   bear_wub   Serves those cheaters right  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Thank you all.

Debbie after some discussion last night, we felt it best not to involve our family as some may think I could influence them, so we have asked our independant TACDA judges to help in this matter. Have edited above.

They will email me with their selections.

Thanks again to all the lovely people who voted in the correct manner.  bear_wub

Board footer