Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Hi bear_flower everyone is any one up for a Christmas Angel Bear Challenge there is still time, I am sure that their will be many beautiful ones made for christmas.  :hug: Hugs Mary

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

Hi Mary, I just found your post from going through the general post... It would be fun. I am not going to commit right now although I would love to, but am going to try. I have made one and keep loonking at her and seeing what I could have done better. Just have rather a lot on my plate. But will let you know

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

I would love to do this challenge....

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

hi mary.. ill also try but i think most defitely since i dont have much things to do after the 16... aside from the xmas cards, but i think i can squeeze it in... It will be great to have another new collection... cant wait.. is the deadline on christmas eve? bear_grin

:hug:

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Hi! bear_flower  Carolynn, bear_flower Dennis, bear_flower and Ming bear_flower . Sorry I didn't answer sooner was out of state.
How wonderfuly that you are interested in this christmas bear challenage. I just thought it would be wonderful to have such bears in our gallery for christmas,I did not see any from last year. I did participated in the Christmas Ornament Swap.and it was exciting to see everyones creations.

I will sure look forward to seeing them posted for everyone to see and enjoy and I am sure which ever your decision will be to sell or give as a gift for christmas they will be loved and cherished. I am working on one to show with no rush, I look forward to seeing your beautiful christmas bear.

Ming it would be nice to have it before christmas,this way you can sell in time for christmas. :redface: I forgot to set Deadline on the 20th.
Carloynn you can always give it a make over with the one you have made already if you are not satisfied. But I am sure its must be beautiful. and show him for your swap. It doesn't have to be a new one.
Does any one know if there will be a christmas swap this year like last year? Please let me know :hug:  I would love to participate. :hug: Mary

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

hi mary, sorry i reply so late with the Taiwan Bear show and my moving house, it was really busy time for me...

An angel before xmas.. Im can sure use an angel right now bear_tongue and send it to special kids during christmas..

I know the only trade this year are the ornaments and the christmas cards. have u join both? cant wait to see your bears and i really cant decide... angel bear. that should be interesting..

hugs :hug:

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Hi Ming I lost out on the ornaments and christmas card this year. Had not been in for some time due to many sadful things happening here. I guess this challenege will not take place after all since everyone is busy with the other ones. It would of been nice. Especially to send to a special angel bear to a child. I will make you one and will send it to you Ok.  Just pm your address Ok. There is still time.Hugs Mary

Board footer