Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

or all that have showed interest I have PM you. But anyone else that wants to be involved details are below.
So far we have 35 people that want to take part. Very exciting. So anyone please join in, It will be fun and exciting.  :dance:

BEAR AND CRITTER SWAP

Thanks to everyone that has been interested in a bear swap. The bear swap is going ahead. Please copy and paste form below and email it to me wazzabears@bigpond.com . No later than the 10th Nov. Once all forms are in I will email you, your swap partners name, address and email. You must make contact asap.

The swap will happen in sections: Hobbyist and Professional, and 6inch -under, 7 inch to 13 inch and 14inch – over. This will be drawn from a hat.
If we get enough people I can add another section on what type of bears you collect.
The DEADLINE for postage will be 28th Feb 2009. You must be able to post international and via Airmail 5- 10 day delivery. (Not snail mail that takes 2 months). You can insure your bear BUT you need to communicate with your partner about that and you both agree to do so. You pay for the postage to send your bear to your partner.
You must stay in regular communication with you partner and MUST SEND BEAR ON THE SAME DAY.
If you put down you make 14inch - over you must stick to that and not make a mini bear.
This bear must be made especially for your partner and not one that has been sitting around waiting to be sold.
When you fill in the form you are agreeing to stick by the rules I have put in place. By not doing so you will get a call from me and as I live the other side of the planet it will be in the middle of the night. Please don’t disappoint. It’s only fair. ENJOY!!! When bears start arriving, Please let me know and I will start a new topic on TT and we can show off our bears. THANKS EVERYONE.

FORM

Please copy and paste to email. wazzabears@bigpond.com

Name:
Address:
Phone:
Email:
If you don’t have a site please attach a photo of your bears.
Professional / Hobbyist:
6in – under / 7 in – 13in / 14in – over:
What type, style of bear/critter do you collect?

wigglesbears Wigglesbears

Thanks for organising this, l have just sent you my details, l cant wait to get started bear_wub

Bulli

I had 35 people that show interest in a bear swap. for Feb. I have only received about half that number in forms. I know you have until the 10th to get them in. But we need more people. So come on, Anyone can join the swap.

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Hey I'm still in just trying to get some pics together since I don't have a web site!  I will have those to you asap!

Come on everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Bulli

Thanks to those so far who have sent in your form
I have
Janice McLeod
Ann-Marie Dodd
Krista Griffiths
Lynette  Kennedy
Amanda Withington
Denise Eastwell
Melissa Kemp   
Nancy Dontigney
Wendy Ching
Laurie Wicks
Raewyn Todd
Christine Child
Laraine White
LYN CLAPHAM
Kathy Taylor
Julia hackett
Patty Barone
Kerrilyn Hodges
Sophie GRALL
Laura Lynn Matthews
Carolynn Heathfield
Marlys Waggle
Linda Hearn
Tanja Hotopp
Sheryl Morrow
Linda Benson
Andrea Marcucci
Jane Blowes
Peta Smart
LIST UPDATES
Sue Pemblington
Aleta Breese
Ivana Filipovicova
Tracey Smith
Nichole Encinas
Beth Hutchison

Now if your name is on list I have received your forms ok. If you have sent me a form and your name is not on the list PLease resend it.
You have until 10th Nov midnight USA TIME which is about another 36 hours to get your forms in. I would love to see some more members join in, the more the merry.

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Can I join in.................althougth not sure if hobbist or professional  bear_grin maybe semi, will leave that to you  bear_whistle

:hug:

Bulli

Yes Sue just copy and paste form and email to me
Cheers

Jigpaws Jigpaws
Edinburgh, Scotland

This should be so much fun........can't wait to see who I'm swapping with  bear_original  bear_original

Thanks for doing this Peta  bear_flower

Hugs
Janice

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Hi Peta,  bear_flower
I finally got my information to you!  Couldn't decide on the size I wanted to do, so chose either of two.  Anyhoooooo.......if you didn't receive my note, please let me know.

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

ivuska.h Anavy teddy bears

Hi all, after a long break from TT (I made my first post-delivery bear 3 days ago) I found this topic and I just have to try it! I've sent my details a few minutes ago... bear_original

Here is the reason of my drop-out, 4 months old today :photo: :

2927099042_922b1612c2.jpg?v=0
3007052057_a79a40b0a2.jpg?v=0

Iva

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Hi Peta
Just sent another email with my details.
Not sure where the first one went!!!
My name is not on the list.
Hugs
Tracey

Bulli

Congratulation Iva, He is beautifull.
I have recived your emails over night. Thanks. Getting exciting.
Aleta - In regard to the size I will count how many of each size and pop you in where I need a extra. Thanks for leaving that open.
I JUST UPDATED LIST

clare14 Country Bears
England

Awwwwww  Iva, she is gorgeous!!  4 months already, where does the time go huh!!?  We have those bibs too lol   bear_grin   xx

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

congratulations Iva ~ your baby is very sweet bear_wub

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Impressive list Peta.
Congratulations Iva. What beautiful big eyes he has :dance:  :dance:

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Iva, what an adorable baby!!!!
Peta, I finally got my info emailed to you just now.
Beth

Bulli

Yes Wendy, Very exciting.
Thanks Beth Just updated the list

ivuska.h Anavy teddy bears

Thanks bear_wub  It's a girl actually but I know it's hard to tell as she has no earrings or pink on her :crackup:

Bulli

Ok. If there is any late comers who want to join in. I will be drawing names out tomorrow. So if you want to join, please email me by 12am FRI usa time, which is MY SAT day. You should receive your email in regards to your partner by Sunday night. Can't wait to see who everyone gets. I will also, once emails have gone out, I will list everyone and their swap partner on here.
THANKS EVERYONE SO FAR< YOU ARE ALL CHAMPS

klippie Klippie's Creations
Gauteng (Johannesburg)

I would love to be one of the late comers if at all still possible. I have sent the email already and hope you get it in time.

Holding thumbs!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Peta you are doing a WONDERFUL job!!!!!!  I am SO excited  :dance:

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk
Laura Lynn wrote:

Peta you are doing a WONDERFUL job!!!!!!  I am SO excited  :dance:

Me too :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Laurie :hug:

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Another late-comer here!!  bear_rolleyes ......please may I join you all too?????   bear_innocent . I couldn't resist the excitement of a swap.....it's been a loooong time since I participated in one....

Peta, I have sent you an email......

Jigpaws Jigpaws
Edinburgh, Scotland

Ooooooo........it's very exciting  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Hugs
Janice

Bulli

HELP URGENT
I NEED 1 MORE PERSON for PROFESSIONAL 7" - 13" . FIRST IN BEST DRESSED.
PLEASE
Or I will just do 2 bear if no one else minds.

Board footer