Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Black Beauty................... bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

blackbeauty.gif

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney
AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Is this for real??????
Or is it a wig????????

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I think it is for real.....I looked it up on the internet, seems to be the thing for some horse owners. hahahaha

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Thank you for sharing such a striking picture!  Beautiful horse!   bear_wub ... but I wouldn't want to have to get an animal to stay still long enough to do all those braids!!!   :doh:

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

:crackup:  :crackup:   When I was in Barbado's many yrs ago there was a lady on the beach who was braiding people's hair,  well I haven't had hair for yrs and yrs  but she did manage to actually braid my chest hair  bear_grin  bear_grin  yep she was able to put three braids in it and two beads on each braid (it hurt so bad as she really had to pull on the hair)   wish I had a picture.

That horse is beautiful and I love the braiding  too cool.

hugs

Shane

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Awesome picture!  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Shane I would have loved to have seen your face as you had your chest hair braided.  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  I must try that on my hairy chested husband, now where's those beads!  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Stunning!!!  I love it, I want to do that to my puppy hehe

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Lovely horse-not sure about the hairstyle though bear_laugh bear_laugh  bear_laugh 
Laurie :hug:

Board footer