Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Pages:
Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

LionLamb_01-1.JPGHi.  You may have seen this lamb with my other bear I just posted this morning.  I am not sure which one to put her with, this lion or my bear.

The lion is completely airbruhsed.  He started out allwhite except for his main and tail tuft.  But They too have been airbrushed.  I have a photo of him before and after in the general forum.  You cannot feel the paint.  I used Golden Brand liquid acrylics watered down.

The lamb has armature as well as jointed legs.

The lambs face , inner ears, and hooves are needle felted.

The lion's toes, fingers, and paw details are needle felted along with his upper and l;ower eyelid area.

These bear_wub were a blast to create

Pipa UK

you did such a fantastic job on your lion judi !!

how about putting a  little mouse with your lion.. like the story of the lion with a thorn in his paw and the little mouse pulled it out for him bear_original

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

WOW! I saw the lion and now a little lambie!  WOW Judi!  bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Superb twosome again, Judi!  You have one of the most creative, imaginative minds I've ever encountered - what a talented, beautiful lady you are!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thank you so much!
Thanks Kimmy :love:

Pipa...A mouse with the lion?  Very nice idea. I have made a mohair knitted mouse but never a mohair fabric mouse...hhhhhmmmmmmm

Penny, you always crack me up.

Right now the lamb is being shared by two creations, this lion and a farmer bear.  I'll have to make another one...or two so Penny can get her breadhooks on one... bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh  I bet you could make a lambie

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I love your bunns! (not your rear, your bunnies)  They are adorable!  The ones that were with your snowwhite bear and the seven hares LOL I want one!

Pipa UK

your welcome Judi !! i love your little lamb too and i think he looks perfect with the farmer !!!
But i also like the idea of the lion and the lamb. kind of like in the bible you know. paradise on earth one day where the lion will lie down with the lamb !!

Judi wrote:

Thank you so much!
Thanks Kimmy :love:

Pipa...A mouse with the lion?  Very nice idea. I have made a mohair knitted mouse but never a mohair fabric mouse...hhhhhmmmmmmm

Penny, you always crack me up.

Right now the lamb is being shared by two creations, this lion and a farmer bear.  I'll have to make another one...or two so Penny can get her breadhooks on one... bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh  I bet you could make a lambie

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Pipa, That was my intention...to do a 'Peace on Earth' piece.  We could use some of that right now..eh? bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub

Pipa UK

we certainly could Judi !!  they do look adorable together and the sentiment behind the idea makes it that more special !!  bear_wub

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I wannta bunnie!

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Wow what outstanding work Judy.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Bunnies and lambs are a comin'.  I have been wanting to do more bunnies anyway....

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Oh I want a bunny too,please,please!!

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Hey Judi...do you get the idea that Penny wants a lamb????   bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

every flipping thread and there's a mention of that lamb! 

Seriously they're gorgeous.  I like the lambie with both - but I really like the farmer and the lamb

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Judi, what a fabulous duo! I love your airbrushing. I had to show off the tiger you did to my fiancee. He airbrushes so I knew he would especially appreciate it. The little lamb is such a cutie. Well done, as always.

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

Beautiful. You know, the lion reminds me of a character in a book I had as a child. It was called the "The Tawny Scrawny Lion".
They are wonderful Judi.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Judi, your work just leaves me speechless, wonderful wonderful work,

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I think I may be listing this lion on ebay this week...can't seem to part with my tiger though...not yet anyway....

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I can see why you couldnt part with such a beautiful "beast"  Your tiger is WONDERFUL just like your lion, well for that matter, all of your creatures... so what kind of animal is next?  a snow leopard?  a monkey?  I cant wait to see!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thanks Kimmy, I think I want to do a leopard..maybe a snow leopard like you mentioned.  That would be a very fun animal to airbrush. :hug:

My typos are unreal!  I keep transposing letters......

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Judi, I just love your bunny's hope to see some new ones soon.  :pray:

All your work is fabulous.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hi Friends.  Just wanted to share that this pair will be on North Country Teddy Bears Grand Opening Golden Paw Emporium December 9th from 9-5 EST.

"The Golden Paw Emporium is a new , monthly feature of NCTB that provides a venue for memeber artists to sell thier bears with no sales fees, in a prestigious on line environment.  It also offers the collector a premiere viewing of high quality bears with an opportunity to purchase at %10 off the retail price during the Emporium hours."  NCTB

If anyone is interested in more information about how to become a member visit www.northcountryteddybears.com

fingers crossed :dance:

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Wow judi! Just incredible! Beautiful beautiful!!

Many Hugs Louise

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Hi Judi
I will have a couple of bears on the NCTB site as well for the Golden Paws Emporium debut
Hugs
Gail

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Super Gail!  I love your avatr bear.  Super cute!

Pages:

Board footer