Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Yesterday I posted my opinion about the ebay-theme and I hoped to get any answer rather some help

But what a wonder - today I opened TT and my post didn't appear anymore???? Is it possible, that anyone cancels some posts, that maybe don't suit in TT????

Please let me know ...... I'm really unhappy ........ I've been here for a very short time and I want to stay here for some time again .....

Thank you for your help

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Andrea- you did post in "Just my two cents worth" about lack of sales meaning lack of new purchases, cos I sympathised, chuck  :hug:

Did you post again!!, if so why not repeat what you needed help with bear_thumb

I have lost posts before, if you click on your own name above your very nice avatar bear.........it will take you to a profiles screen and at the bottom is "show all posts" just click that and it will list every topic you have posted on

So you can check, if you have lost any  :dance:

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Andrea , I still see your post on page 2 of the "Just my two cents" thread - was that the one ?
We really are a nice bunch of friendly people ; I'd like to extend a very warm welcome to you  :hug:
I enjoyed reading the profile about you in TBCI recently too ; gorgeous little bears !  bear_thumb  . I expect you'll soon feel part of our teddy family ,
and I hope you'll make some more posts soon  bear_flower

Best Beary wishes , Ruth

bear_flower

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

To all of you in this very warm huge bear-family here at TT a big big big     S O R R Y

I'm new here and didn't recognise, that there was even a page 2 - now I've found it and I will thank you from the deepest bottom of my heart that you so nice with me

Maybe I will need some time to learn out how it works - more than that is might also be the language ........ it's quite hard for me to express what I feel in english, as my language is German - but I will work with myself and I will learn ........ so please be patient ............ thank you again

Thank you so much and a big kiss also to both of you - Sue & Ruth

bear_wub  bear_original  bear_flower  bear_original  bear_wub  bear_flower  bear_wub

puca bears puca bears

Hi Andrea - just wanted to say that your English is really GOOD............I'm English, and living in Germany - and I wish I could write in German half as well as you do in English!
Oh -and I am SO jealous of you - living in Salzburg...........as an opera lover, I have long wanted to visit!
huggies
Maria

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

:redface:  :redface:  :redface:

Hello Maria - thanks a lot for your compliments - look, I'm also getting red all over!!!!

I'm an opera-lover too and I already visited operas and ballets at the arena of Verona in Italy - this is real exciting!!! And as an ex-ballet-dancer I love ballet and I'm often in our Great Festival-hall in the old city - called the "Große Festspielhaus" - and you can't imagine how wonderful the stage is in this house (and I can proudly tell you - I saw the stage from both sides, from the public and from the stage-side!!!)

So don't hesitate - just do a trip to Salzburg - it is worth, specially in winter at x-mas

bear_wub  bear_thumb  bear_wub  bear_thumb  bear_wub

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Yep, totally agree with Maria. Andrea, your English is excellent! my Mum is German and when we were kids she tried to get us speaking German around the dinner table, which just cracked us all up!!! I really regret that now, it would be so nice to be fluent in another language. bear_sad  I suppose it's not too late to learn, but it's so hard to find the time these days.  bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

Andrea, you English seems very good to me.  When I was young I wanted to have my Great Grandparents teach me German but they would not.  Seems that during WW1, any person speaking German in the part of America that they lived was put in a concentration camp here.  They learned to speak English as adults then and by the time I wanted to learn in the 1940's there was another war and they were afraid again.  They had come from Germany when they were young and lived in an all German community in America.  I salute you in the respect that you know English.  I sometimes wish that more American would learn more of other languages.

Eva
www.ejcrafts.com

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago
I have lost posts before, if you click on your own name above your very nice avatar bear.........it will take you to a profiles screen and at the bottom is "show all posts" just click that and it will list every topic you have posted on

Well, this just PROVES that one can teach an old bear new tricks!!

I've only ever gone to our Home page, shot to the bottom, in the far left corner, and found my posts in these:
Search links
Show recent posts
Show recent topics
Show unanswered posts
Show your subscribed topics
Show your posts

I've always used these (there are more options and clear-cut divisions)
"...if you click on your own name above your very nice avatar bear..." means that one has to Find a post by themself first, in order to click above the avatar.

That is, unless you all know another shortcut to calling up one's own avatar?

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Hi Andrea, I did the same thing when I first got here, so don't worry you'll get it all sorted out.  And i do agree you English is very good and easy to understand!

Hugs,

AndreaM bear_original

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

bear_wub  bear_flower  Thank you - thank you - thank you - so much for all your kind words and compliments   bear_flower  bear_wub

..... now I'm really getting red all over - hihihi

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Bobbie, forgot that one  bear_grin

Nimbly Bears Nimbly Bears
The Great Bear Rainforest
Website
FenBeary Folk wrote:

Andrea- you did post in "Just my two cents worth" about lack of sales meaning lack of new purchases, cos I sympathised, chuck  :hug:

Did you post again!!, if so why not repeat what you needed help with bear_thumb

So you can check, if you have lost any  :dance:

hahhhaaaaaaaaaaaa.....  Chief, just how the heck do you know this navigating stuff?  Good trick...I'm gonna click above my avatar and see the magic! :clap:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Nothing sinister is going on possum. It does happen from time to time. 
Simply a hiccup in the system. bear_thumb

Board footer