Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

kate Kates Mates
Malua Bay

SayuriTT8.jpgSayuriTT5.jpgAlthough I log on occasionally to keep up with what's on and what's doing in the world of teddies, it's been a while since I've posted anything.   The year has been busy - as well as exciting and frustrating in equal measure - so no bears have emerged.  But at long last another bear has come into our "hug".   May I introduce Sayuri - "Little Lily" - she is about 14" tall (in her getas) in a lovely mauvy-beige Schulte mohair.  We are pleased with her - hope you like her too.
Kate

Taiwan Angel Love Bear Forever

She is beautiful.....  bear_wub  bear_wub
A traditional japanese women look on her face.....(Soft and beautiful....)

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

What an exquisite young Japanese lady!  The face is just right!   :clap:

wigglesbears Wigglesbears

She is just beautiful.....   bear_wub  bear_wub

kate Kates Mates
Malua Bay

Thank you all for being so kind!   bear_flower

We love all our bears no matter whether we've made them or acquired them - but this one was really rather special to us.  Even more than dolls, bears seem to have a life and personality all their own.  And from the time we started to make Sayuri, she seemed to say this was who she wanted to be.

A bit weird and whacky, but wonderful!
K

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

What a very beautiful bear. Everything about her, the way you have designed her is a perfect reflection of the look you were trying to achieve.  Wonderful.
Joanne

Board footer