Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Pages:
jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

orinoko.jpgWhile still flapping away here ( you may remember me I disappeared off the face of TT heading in the direction of the nearest loony bin in a flurry of panic attacks, anxiety , depression...you name it...about 8 weeks agoI)  I have decided to put the excess flapping about to some use.

I sat down and designed a new pattern...a polar bear on all fours...never done that before. Making him a snowy log tomorrow but I am rather pleased with the result.

This is Yukiko:
ori.jpg
orinokogcopy.jpg
ori1.jpg

Sallyanne Sally Anne Bears
Lincoln
Website

Hi Jenny bear_wub looks like your flapping has been put to more than good use bear_wub I wish I could make something as beautiful when I've been flapping!!! He's totally adorable Jenny and I hope you are feeling a little better in yourself now too :hug:

Hugs
Sandra x

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

Oh, what an endearing face on your therapeutic polar bear!  He is truly adorable.  Hope you are feeling better.

FrizzyBear New York

What a lovely polar bear.  bear_wub The therapy gained you a lovely little guy. 

Cheshire Cat Wilmslow Cheshire

Hi Jenny ,
Good to see your creating .Beautiful polar bear .Hope you are feeling a little better ,
hugs,
Louise xx

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Great to see you still have your bear making passion..... that was the first to go for me when I first started with depression a couple of years ago.
Your polar bear has the sweetest face and I love those paws!!!

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

hi Jenny,

Totally wonderful. bear_grin
You are marvelous, look what you can do not at your best. Cannot wait to see what creations come next. :hug:  :hug:
Look after yourself.

love kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

What a gorgeous bear Jenny bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Hope you feel much better soon bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower
Laurie :hug:

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

:hug: It's so great to see you are still creating!  Your polar bear is absolutely adorable!!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub You've done an amazing job on him!  :clap:  I hope we see more of your work soon!   bear_thumb

PeachtreeCottage Peachtree Cottage
Georgia
Website

Love the facial expression, and I think the 'break' has stirred your creative juices a bit :-)

/bearhugs,

danceswithteddybears Dances With Teddy Bears
Pacific Northwest

Hi Jenny
Yukiko is preciously adorable.  What a face!
  I just love him!!! bear_wub

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Adorable!!!! Hope you get to feeling better!  :hug:

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Hi Jenny
I have missed seeing your adorable bears and do hope you are on the road to feeling better. The polar bear definitely has the AWE factor- well done
Hugs
Gail :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Stunning polar bear Jenny,  has that beautiful expression all your bears have just fantastic.  Take care of yourself  and keep designing.

big hugs

Shane

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Thank you all so much.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  I do think bear making is therapeutic. It's the problem solving part I love which gives me a diversion from being unwell. I am not out of the woods yet...the medication has caused horrendous side effects but I am hopeful it will help eventually.

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

I had recommend my therapygroup I am going in to start sewing bears!
All the frustation is coming out to something so beatiful is wonderful to see!
So lovely bear you had made, the expression in Yukikos face is adorable. 

hugs
Birgitta

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Stunning, Jenny, just stunning. He has the same sweet face of beautiful eyes of your other bears. Oh, my, I think he's going to be a big success with your collectors.

Glad you're back, too.  bear_flower   I know for me I just have to make myself move when I'm depressed, even if I just move a little. Otherwise, I just sink deeper and deeper.

Natascha LeftyBears by Natascha Sabo
Remchingen

It's so wonderful to see that you are still creating your bears - exspecially when they are as beuatiful as Yukiko.
I love the expression of his eyes. bear_wub

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Welcom back Jenny!!! Your polar bear is wonderful!!!! What a super job you have done with his face.

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Totally adorable Jenny!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub...How wonderful to create such a stunning bear..even when you are a feeling poorly! Well done you!  :clap:  :clap: ...take care..and get well soon!  bear_flower

Hugs Yvonne  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

What a lovely bear. Major well done as I bet it took a lot to do him. :hug:

teddydouglas Peterborough

what a wonderful polar bear - my favourite type! he's simply gorgeous!! xxx

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Jenny,
     What an absolutely adorable face - it still has your look, but a fabulous new design!  Well done.

hugs,

Brenda

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Jenny he's just gorgeous  bear_wub  love this new design....now how about another little polar cub to keep your spirits up and keep you busy  bear_thumb
HUgs Lynne  :hug:

Jigpaws Jigpaws
Edinburgh, Scotland

Jenny, he's sooooooo adorable  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

I LOVE polar bears and this little guy's face is just too cute  bear_original  bear_original

I hope you're feeling back to your usual self soon. Take care Jenny  :hug:

Hugs
Janice

Pages:

Board footer