Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Pages:
jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks girls... :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: I definitely want to make more polar bears as I did enjoy making him ..and his pattern was a challenge. I am no where near back to normal but I do feel like i am making progress...bear making helps me no end!!

wigglesbears Wigglesbears

Oh my hes such a cutie! bear_wub  bear_wub

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Wow he is fantastic Jenny, really hope you get back to your normal self soon, keep sewing

Pauline

Mikki Mikki, Cripple Creek Creative
Bethel, Ohio

Jenny,
So good to hear from you and see your work again.....He's wonderful Mikki

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Jenny you put me to shame. What an awesome little guy your polar bear is, I just love his cute face.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb
Well done you, I am so pleased that bear making is such a good therapy for you. Keep up the good work and keep making your wonderful bears. You're an inspiration to me Jenny, I've been suffering a lot of pain lately and not sewing, you've managed to give me the kick in the butt that I needed and I will be getting sewing very soon, Thanks.
Get well soon, hugs, Jane.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks ladies...I really appreciate the kind thoughts! Jane, if it weren't for bears I'd be crawling up the walls...the doctor says I need to rake time off but I can't..I love it too much!! It's good for the soul!!
Hope you feel better soon too!!!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Pages:

Board footer