Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Santa Clause is Coming to Town!

xmasSantawithteddies.gif

Lets celebrate with a parade of Santas.

I put this here because it's not really a challenge or a showcase thing. I just know over the years I have seen many lovely Santa bears and wanted to invite everyone to share Santa bears they have made in this thread. I'd love to see a parade of Santas from this year or any year. If you have time, please post Santa bears you have made in this thread!

Here's one I made for my last show:
Polar_Santa_high_ap_011_copy.jpg

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Tami he is beautiful. I would love to have a bear like that to centre my Christmas display, awesome!

Merry Christmas...Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

santa-038.jpgThis is my Baby Santa bear.  I have hand dyed and antiqued him.  His suit has real fur trim.  He sits in his antique style sleigh with all of the antiqued goodies.

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Beautiful, Tami. I haven't made a Santa bear; I'll have to put that on the list for next year.

Millie, what a sweet baby Santa.

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Millie, Baby Santa! His little black leather mittens are a nice touch! I have a little doll like the one you have in the sleigh!

Jane and Marlys thank you. He is a big guy and I did make him a big part of my Christmas display.

Board footer