Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

What a funny dream I had! I have not spent much time here lately and I must be missing it. The other night I dreamed I had gone to England with my father (in real life he took me to Germany on the Air Force plane when I was 22, but I have never been to the UK). In the dream, Dad had to do Air Force work which left me free to ride about on a bicycle exploring. By chance, I saw a sign on a shop which read Mary Myrtle Miniatures, and I had to go in and see Samantha! She was there and, along with her lovely tiny bears, she had made a life sized anamatronic Paddington Bear which could be operated with a remote control! bear_laugh And Jane from Doodle Bears was in the shop as well. I was so thrilled to meet them both.  The Paddignton Bear reminded me that while I was in England I must see visit Paddington Station, and I was making plans to do so as well as to arrange a visit with Paula, when I woke up and my trip was cut short! bear_sad

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oooh - don't you wish that one would come true??!!!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Tami,
    That is the coolest dream - isn't it annoying that it was interrupted! 

hugs,

Brenda

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
Oh Tami, if only that dream were true, I would love to meet you. I expect I will have to put up with meeting you (virtually) as I did at the 2008 Christmas party, did you see the pictures? If not there are six lots of pictures, please check them out, you pop up here and there.
I would love to visit 'Mary Myrtle Miniatures'  too, I didn't know Sam had a shop.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin 
What a fun dream, sadly we always wake up way before we have had as much fun as we would like. Tami get saving air fare and get yourself invited to Hugglets, we would love to see you there.

Hugs, Jane.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer