Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Mikki Mikki, Cripple Creek Creative
Bethel, Ohio

Still,trying to get my website problem fixed. The hold up is getting a hold of Penny to transfer ownership of the site and my business name...would take five minutes.She's done an awesome job creating my site and this one last thing would allow me  to continue.. Can anyone get ahold of Penny for me...Really appreciate any help...she's hasn't answering her emails since Friday and I only have until 1/22.
                                                                                           Thanks again for all your help...TOTALLY Appreciated...great weekend,Mikki

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Mikki,

I don't know how to contact Penny, I am sorry.

What I did was to go to where  my domain name was registered ~ in my case it is Melbourne IT and after numerous phone calls we were able to workout
the information, passwords etc. to enable you to change your site over and then to where your website is hosted, yahoo ( I had saved those passwords )
Going back through some of your emails with Penny - had you saved the passwords?

I hope that this helps and best of luck with sorting it out.
I know that I was ready to tear my hair out as it all seemed so complicated and hard, but managed to find what I needed in the end.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Mikki, I have Penny's phone number and have called and left a message. Penny is out right now but I will try again in the morning.

Hugs, Jane.   bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Mikki Mikki, Cripple Creek Creative
Bethel, Ohio
doodlebears wrote:

Hi Mikki, I have Penny's phone number and have called and left a message. Penny is out right now but I will try again in the morning.

Hugs, Jane.   bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Jane,
  THANK YOU....AWESOME.Mikki

Board footer