Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Shantell

aww honey  bear_cry  I know it is hard......be glad you didn't fall hard for the gollies! bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

Don't concentrate only on e-bay.  Go to bear pile and join Nancy's

I have sold a large golly on bear pile last month and am negotiating with a woman who looked at my stuff at Nancys over the weekend when they had the big bear sale.....and one golly pays for the whole year at Nancy's

Try and find as many ways to get your self out there.  Shelli and Sue Ann also reccomend ads in the mags.

You aren't doing anything wrong....you aren't.  And yes there are a lot of us out there- but there are a lot of people wanting what we have to offer as well.....

And in uncertain times people need things like movies, fantasy and bears to hold onto.

And times right now are nothing if not uncertain .... :wacko:
Also consider an ad in your local paper and look for a crafts fair in your area, and see if you can get in on it.

Don't give up, honey, you know this is what you love and you also know it takes time to get your name out there.....yeah, you are discouraged.....but honey we are in this together, all of us no-names who are trying.  We just gotta try harder!~  bear_grin

And we CAN do this-  We really CAN!!!

:rose:

But the worst thing you could do is give up....because then you will always wonder what would have happened if you had kept trying...and what else are you going to do with all the critters?

:hug: bear_wub :hug:

Dilu  bear_tongue

Board footer