Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

JAC-Q-LYN Jac-Q-Lyn
Cheshire

Hi Everyone

I am back again, and thought I better put out this post on TT.

I have just seen that someone on ebay has listed one of my patterns (which they have not purchased) as a featured plus item, but taken my listing and photographs, basically saying they are me.  It has worried me a little as I only sell my patterns for £5 this person has it at £15.  I just want to make it clear it is not me.  I have been in contact with eBay and explained, but the listing is still there and has not been removed even though they agree the person has used my listing and making out they are me.  This is so upsetting as ebay yet again seem to be a little slap happy with there rules.  I only hope people will realise it is not me and not fall prey to this person.  Its a bit silly that they have done this for only £15, but to mention that they sell more of my supplies is a bit underhand.

So if you are a person who visits my ebay store please be careful and check the ebay id before pressing the Buy It Now button.

I am so sorry I have had to mention this, but I would not like anyone to be out of pocket.

Big Hugs
Jacqui

Stellajella Wien

Jacqui, nice to see you  :hug: ...and  :twisted: to this betraying person on ebay!

Gaby bear_flower

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Jacqui I have your shop saved on my sellers list but had to have a nose - the rogue even invites people to look at his ME page which doesn't exist! AND his picture is on display in his feedback (have sent imaginery darts at it  bear_grin ).  Can't believe Ebay hasn't done anything yet. 

I hope you have no further 'problems' with this individual.

Hugs Ali  :hug:

JAC-Q-LYN Jac-Q-Lyn
Cheshire

Hi Ali

This silly person has put in his description of the item to visit my bear making store and my about me page, how silly is this..its like free advertising for me, but at who's expense?  I don't think it is this person in the picture who is doing this, someone has accessed his account I think, poor guy he will get a bill from ebay for two featured plus items, that will be a shock.  I phoned ebay again as this listing is still there and he has added another item but for more money and 10 of them someone is going to get stung.  Ebays response was that the team who deal with this sort of complaint had gone home at 5 so if it has not been removed by tomorrow lunchtime for me to ring again.  I do not understand as my first phone call was this morning when everyone was in work...typical ebay for you. 

Well I will have to see what happens tomorrow, fingers crossed no one buys and GHD's from him or any of my patterns.

Did you save a dart for me to throw LOL!!!

Hugs
Jacqui

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

That's crazy!
Well, I can say as someone who buys bear patterns and supplies off eBay, I can honestly say I wouldn't pay £15 for a pattern! The most i have paid is £9, mainly i don't like to spend much more than £5 - so I think you are safe.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I hope this rogue gets sorted soon Jacqui. I hate it when honest people such as yourself get hijacked by these rotten people. £15 for a pattern is expensive but a few years back now I put a pattern for sale on ebay and two people got into a bidding war and it finally went for £37, I wrote to the winning bidder to say the price was silly but she paid for it anyway. Three sheets of A4 paper, a phoograph of the bear and a plastic wallet £37, how easy was that. I wish all my ebay trades were as great.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Hugs, Jane.    bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Board footer