Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Calvin2.jpgHi everyone!

I'm just exhausted .... we're still getting the house ready to show to sell, lots of packing... and we had Thanksgiving dinner at OUR house!  Everyone's gone and I'm just surfing... I'm so burned out  bear_wacko LOL!

I wanted to share a photo of a bear that I made and did bring to Schaumburg... but did not go to a new home.  I was glad cause I decided to KEEP this one... for once!

His name is Calvin.  He's 10" tall and was created from Intercal 370 S/C Color # 419SD - Rust with dark back.  He's wearing a vest hand knitted by the mom of another bear artist friend of mine.

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Laura how was Thanksgiving?  Calvin is sweet!  I am glad you are keeping him.  Jenn

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Well you little Devil you! Ha Ha! I was wondering where he got off to! He is beautiful Laura and I know he will have lots of love and hugs with you! I am glad you kept him! Really!! :whistle:

Many Hugs Louise

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

LL, that one's a keeper, for sure.  Must be why he had not takers, cause there can't be any other reason for such an outcome at Schaumberg.  Enjoy him!

PS  Love the vest!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a cutie, Laura!!  Great little one!

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Laura he is fabulous

ellen ontario, canada

SOOOOOOOO adorable Laura Lynn!  thanx for sharing.  his profile is divine!!   bear_wub

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Laura, he is soo cute!!! bear_wub bear_thumb :clap:

Lovely vest!

HUGGS, Julia :hug:

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Yep...a keeper....someone in the heavens must have put an ugly mark on him at Schaumburg so he'd stay home with his mommy....that's my vote at least.  But if for some strange reason he feels the need to travel on an adventure, he can come to my house.  I'll take good care of him.   bear_grin

Nicholasville, KY
Website

THanks so much everyone!  He's the first bear I've kept except for my first class bear.  I just didn't tell hubby LOL!

Pipa UK

aww he's a cutie !!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Laura,
Oh , you are brave to have everyone over to yourhouse for Thanksgiving.  I hope you had a very nice time. :hug:

I am very glad to see you are keeping one of your bears.  Everyone should keep one of thier own...or two, or three.....

He is DARLING!!! bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

OH, he warms my heart! What a cutie and I love that vest!!!  :love:

You mean we aren't supposed to keep ALL the bears we make???????  bear_laugh

Lately I've been going through my collection of Daphne Made bears trying to decide which ones I can part with. I have waaaaaaaaaaay too many!

Laura, what a brave soul to have Thanksgiving at your house! Whew! Hope you've been able to rest a bit today. A hectic holiday season for you in so many ways!

:hug:, Daphne

Nicholasville, KY
Website

Thanks Pipa, Judi and Daphne! 

Fortunately our family is not too large bear_original  And thank GOODNESS for the precooked turkeys and stuffing from our grocery store Jewel!!  They taste wonderful!  But I was still in the kitchen all day  bear_wacko  Nice thing is that it's open to the great room so I could still talk to everyone. 

No time for rest on Friday... I'm in the middle of packing my office  bear_cry  Trying to figure out what can be packed and what I need for my business.... since we JUST put the house on the market... who knows how long we'll be here....

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Oooh Laura, what a sweet bear.
I can't believe you have'nt kept more, although it can be nescessary to sell them sometimes.

Have fun packing ( YUCK! )

Heather

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

He is a sweetheart! I can see why you are keeping him!   bear_wub

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

What a sweetheart!! I would keep him too!!

Nicholasville, KY
Website

Awww thanks Girls!  And Heather... thanks for the nice thoughts about packing LOL!  As for selling my bears... I have to like Shelli, Judi, Paula and others... or I have to go out and get a "real job"  bear_cry    bear_grin

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Hey....I think making bears is a "real job"   bear_grin  bear_grin

Nicholasville, KY
Website

LOL!!!  Me too..... maybe I should have said... "go get a job working for someone else"  bear_grin

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

what a sweet bear....love him!!

Nicholasville, KY
Website

Thank you Jenny!

Board footer