Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Teddy-baer-Welt2009.jpgHello dear TT-friends - I would love to ask all of you, who are near Wiesbaden, the bear-city in Germany, who of all you wonderful bear-artists will participate at this fair?????  bear_rolleyes

For me it will be the first time to be a part in such a big fair  :dance: - there will be abot 300 artists  bear_whistle - and as you can imagine, I'm very excited and so are my bears. bear_original  bear_rolleyes  bear_thumb

I would be very happy to meet some of you there at the fair - so please let me know, who will be there too????? bear_wub  :clap:  bear_wub

Hope to have some reply - thank you so much!!!!  :hug:

Natascha LeftyBears by Natascha Sabo
Remchingen

I will be exhibiting at the fair and I'm looking forward to meeting you!  :hug:

puca bears puca bears

Hi Andrea - I'm about an hour's drive from Wiesbaden. I won't be exhibiting (saving all my bears for next month, and the Teddybar Total!) but I'll be visiting, probably on the sunday............see you soon! (and you, Natascha)
huggies
Maria

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Oh that's great - I'm looking forward to meet you there  :hug: - and I hope we can talk in our language, it's quite difficult sometimes to express myself in english ........... but I keep on learning  bear_grin

Remchingen

Our language?  bear_whistle
Well, I speak badisch.

Manuela Furry Critters
Website

I´m there too : tables 75  I have red hair
@ Andrea Maria speak English  bear_grin

Manuela

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Well ok Ladies - I will try - I will speak English, but I can't speak "badisch" - what is this????
hihihihi
I hope we will have a great fun at Wiesbaden!!!! Looking forward!!!! :hug:

@ Manuela - I've put all the jackets in my bag - so please ask for them, I'm sure I will forget if not ........ oh my brain!!!!  bear_rolleyes  bear_whistle

Remchingen

Coool!
I'm tables 75, too, so we're neigbours!

Badisch: Dialect spoken in the south-west of Germany, the area around Karlsruhe for example. The dialect is closely related to Schwaebisch.
The most famous Badener: Oliver Kahn

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

I've table 104 - I'm near the Steiff-table
my neighbour is my best friend - Heike Buchner - do you know her???

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

this sounds (pardon the pun) like a great fair I wish I was in Germany to see 300 bear traders holy cow I can't even imagine that many must be a realllllllllly big hall? Anyway goodluck to everyone attending have a great time.

Hugs
Raewyn

Manuela Furry Critters
Website

Raewyn yes it is a really large hall, it is a exhibition hall you need really 2 days to see all the bears
here is the webside, a little bit is in english too:

http://www.teddybaer-welt.de/start.html

@Natascha Cool, dann können wir mal gegenseitig aufpassen zum pipi machen gehen und so :dance:    Martina Krahn steht auch bei uns in der Gruppe.

Thea-MillyMe Milly Me®
Website

BOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm coming too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are leaving tomorrow (friday).....!!

I've rented a nice house very close to Wiesbaden.
Hubby and my doggie (Münsterlander) are coming too. They love to have nice long distance walks and the environment of Wiesbaden must be beautiful.
The weather is going to be great I hear. So............... I think that we are all having fun.   :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

I do speak German and understand it very well! So no problems here. Only my dutch accent......lol.
I will be visiting the show for two days and I am really looking forward.
It must be great from what I've been told from several traders who are going and which I know quite well.

ALSO: ES FREUT MICH SEHR EUCH ZU BEGRÜßEN....!!!!!!  bear_thumb

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

threadteds Banner Sponsor

I to wil be in Wiesbaden, we leave tomorrow. My stand is in 103. We have been there on that same spot for several years now and love it there  bear_thumb .
Hope to see some of you.

Berta

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Oh how fine Berta - our stands are nearby - I'm looking forward to know many of you TT-Ladies
My stand is 104 - how wonderful
happy happy happy happy -  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

I hope to have the chance to take some photos at this fair and I will join them wit the big TT-Family - so cross your fingers, that some of the artists allow me to take some photos.

Oh how exciting ..........  :dance:

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Manuela thanks so much for the link wow so many beautiful bears I'm adding this to my wish list of shows to attend one day   bear_original

Raewyn

OldRose Old Roses Memories
NRW-Bochum

Opening in about two hours!
Girls.....I am with you in my thoughts.

Have a lot of fun ... and a lot of sales ,of course! :dance: Good Luck!

Bodo will be there....and he will love to take some smalltalk with you.

OldRose Old Roses Memories
NRW-Bochum

Here are some pictures from Wiesbaden for you.  bear_original Enjoy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/18054523@N … 197662081/

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Thankyou Andrea for all those wonderful photos!!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance: I enjoyed every single one :dance:  :dance:
Wendy

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Fantastic photos, Tatjana . . . wonderful creations and much talent there.  Thanks so much for sharing with us.
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

I'm back again and I can't find words for such a wonderful fair ........... Tatjana thank you for your wonderful photos, they are really nice. I will try to put some photos here in the next days - now I'm nothing else than tired and I don't know, if I've got feet - because I can't feel them anymore ..... oh my God ..... am I getting old????????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not with all those wonderful bears and all those nice bear-artists around ........... I love you all ............

specially Manuela ............ Kimba is just adorable and my daughter is so in Love with her .......... thank you for such a marvelous work

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

baerenkinder baerenkinder
Freiburg - Black Forest

Hi Ladies,
Andrea sorry - I don´t meet you , I was standing in the other hall table # 31.
Bodo  bear_flower and Tatjana thank you for your wonderful photos. Bodo you make a great job.
It was a nice show with all those wonderful bears . I meet a lot of very friendly people. Spend a wonderful evening with Natascha in Japanese Bar bear_thumb 
It was a great weekend - and Andrea maybe in the next year?!?!?.
Now we looking forward to the TT (Teddy Total).

Ines

Thea-MillyMe Milly Me®
Website

I just got home yesterday. We stayed a couple of days longer.

I visited the exhibition in Wiesbaden for the first time and it was FANTASTIC!!! I've seen so many beautiful bears and talked to a lot of people.

It was very nice to meet you Andrea!! Thanks a lot Bod and Tatjana for sharing the pictures with us!!!

Yep we are looking forward to Rheda-Wiedenbrück!!! Approx. 6 weeks to go and I'm looking forward already. Yippie!!! So I will meet you there Ines.

Board footer