Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Tanni Kn
Wachtendonk

Hello at all !

After our great swap organizied by Peta, it would be fun to me to organize a new swap.

What do you think about it ? Are you interested ?

As a motto, I would propose "SUMMER-FLOWER-POWER-GOOD-MOOD-BEARS",
will say, bears in combination with colourful summer flowers, the rest is YOUR idea....  bear_flower

Swap time should be a date in july/august, the hopefully sunny summermonth in Europe this year.

For me, it doesn´t matter, if I get a small or a large bear, what do you think ?
I think, every bear is made with soooo much love, so it´s not important to get the same size.
But if you wish, we can make groups, no problem, even for beginners and advanced.
The shipping should be possible worldwide, you swap a bear to a person, who will swap a bear to you,
so that the shipping costs are nearly the same (please no snail-mail...).
The swap partner will be searched by a fair lot.

I will be very happy, if lots of TT-members will participate...  bear_wub
Please post, if you are interested and discuss the rules.

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

I would be interested  bear_grin

I think maybe a split of beginners/hobbyist and professional would maybe be a good idea - I would love to own a bear from any of the professional artists on here - but think that they may feel short changed/disappointed by one of my creations as I am still learning all the time and I wouldn't want anyone to feel that they didn't get a lovely bear from me. Or that my bear wasn't worth the amount of time they spent on the bear they gave.

I would see how the professional artist feel about someone like me/another beginner joining in.

Size would not be important to me.  bear_original

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

i would be interested aswell, never having done anthing like this before. how does the swap work?

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Count me in tooooooooooooooooooo :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Tanni Kn
Wachtendonk

Hi susiray,

all members, who are interested, must tell this to me.
I will draw by lot to each a swap partner and tell the adresses.
You must finish and ship the bear until a special date, I proposed july/august.

The open question is still, if we want to make groups (beginner/advanced or hobbyist/professional)
and if the size doesn´t matter.

I would prefer, if everything is open.

Every bear is worth something special to the person, who will get it, or ?

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I am in,  I regretted not joining the last swap.  I only have 2 artist bears.  I would be happy with any bear that would come my way, big or small.  I am open all the way around,  tell me what to do and I will do it.  I can make big or small, but not miniature, so if someone wants a mini that may make a difference.
Joanne

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

I have participated in quite a few bear swaps and don't think it's a good idea to divide it up.  I have received bears from beginners, hobbyists and professionals and adore them all the same.  It is the thought and effort behind them.
The second question if you decide to divide it would be how would you determine which person goes into which group?
Julia if you are worried  I wouldn't be.  The bears I have seen of yours are lovely little characters.

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

bear_wub  Thanks Bronwen. that's really kind of you to say.

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Count me in too....I will swap with however the majority want....the size of the bears I make range from 5-7"

I was in the last swap and it was great and if you look at all the posts from this swap no-one was disappointed...

July/August suits me too...

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

I'll join in again too. I did the last swap and really enjoyed it. The lovely bear I recieved is my only artist bear so would love getting another. It was soo much fun creating something special for my swap partner too.
I'd be content with leaving everything open as well this time.
I would suggest keeping the rule that whatever you swap must be a new creation made specifically for the swap and not something you have had sitting around.
An August deadline would be ok by me too.
Beth

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

I'm in. I thoroughly enjoyed my last swap and would look forward to another one  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Tanni Kn
Wachtendonk

It´s so great to here, who´s interested...  bear_thumb

I decided to make an open swap - no groups - no sizes... just bears  bear_wub !

So please, if you will join in, send a mail to

tanni@knoepflies.de

with your complete adress (incl. country)

until 30. april 2009.

I will look asap for a latest swap date in july/august and tell it to you.

ivuska.h Anavy teddy bears

What a great idea! I would also separate hobbyists and profesionals to keep the "quality" of the bears level in the swap pairs... The size doesn't matter to me.

Anyway, I'm in!

Iva

Tanni Kn
Wachtendonk

I´m so happy, it would be a lot of fun... please send me the adresses.

wigglesbears Wigglesbears

Hi there

I would love to join in on this swap as l enjoyed the last swap so much, will email you my details

julia x

Tanni Kn
Wachtendonk

Just want to remind you to send me your adresses by mail to: tanni@knoepflies.de

Who else wants to swap ? Come on, girls...  bear_original

JRB CREATIONS JRB CREATIONS
New Carlisle, IN

I am new to this and have never done a swap, but I would love to join in!!!  I will send my address.   Everyone's bears are so beautiful!! 
:dance:
*Jeannette

mjbears mjbears
northants

count me in i will mail you now thanks melissax

Jigpaws Jigpaws
Edinburgh, Scotland

Count me in too.......have PM'd you  bear_flower  bear_flower

Hugs
Janice

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Count me in too

Blueberrycreations Blueberrycreations
Northern California
Website

Count me in! It's going to be fun :dance: I just love  bear_wub by last swap bear from Tanni bear_grin .

-Nichole

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

Hi Tanni,
Count me in too!
Love these swaps- they are a pleasure, I can grow my hug without spending heaps of $$'s, and I love the surprise when I open the box!
I will email my details

Cheers
Melissa

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

I'm in! I just e-mailed you with my address.
These swaps are such fun. And as Melissa said- you can grow your hug without spending lots of moolah!

Beth

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Hi Tanni

I have just sent you an email I would love to swap as well.

Raewyn

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Count me in too Tanni :dance:
I will e mail you my details.
Laurie :hug:

Board footer