Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

bearbottombears Bear Bottom Heirloom Bears
Nova Scotia Canada

I know that the Golden teddy award nomination announcement is delayed...but I wonder when and where they will be announced. 
Hugs
Gail

TBReditor Teddy Bear Review
Iola, WI

Unfortunately things are still delayed. Our IT department is working on fixing the glitches with the online judging system (aren't computers wonderful?! :P). As soon as that's fixed, our judges can judge all the submissions and we can tally the results. I'm hoping to have the nominee list by the end of April. We will notify the nominees once we know who they are. We'll also post the list on Teddy Talk.

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Not long to wait now then!  Good luck everyone! :dance:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Absolutely nothing more frustrating when the computer system doesn't work  bear_ermm   Thanks for giving the timeframe  bear_thumb

Kent
Website

It feels like ages since the original submission deadline doesn't it?!!!!

puca bears puca bears

Too right, Paula..........I had to really think hard to remember which bear I'd entered!............ho hum..............
PATIENCE!!!!!!!!!
huggies
Maria

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

I am more anxious this year than ever since I am actually signed up for the show where they will be awarded! I have had nominees in the past but have never been able to go to the awards so I am really wishing for a nominee this year! Fingers crossed for everyone!

TBReditor Teddy Bear Review
Iola, WI

Hi everyone! Our judges are going through the submissions this week, and we'll be tallying the results next week. So we should have a list by the end of the month. Thanks for your patience!

Kent
Website

Any word yet anyone?????? bear_whistle

2catkiss LALand Bears
Oregon

I would expect we should be hearing something very soon, right?  We're in to May now and Sarah's last post was April 16.
Sarah, thank you very much for keeping us updated.  It has been awhile since everyone submitted their items.
Good luck to everyone  bear_original

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

The list of nominees was posted on Teddy-talk on Thursday, by the editor of Teddy Bear Review.  Here's a link to the post - it should still be near the top.  http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=30391

hugs,

Brenda

Board footer