Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Bramblewoodbears Bramblewood Bears
Brooklyn, Washington

angel22.jpgangel13.jpgangel4.jpgangel9.jpgangel.jpgI am so excited about my latest bear......she was a long time in creation, as I have been dreaming about creating and Angel bear for almost a year now....so I am so thrilled to have her finally here.  I hope you enjoy here pictures and take a peek at her auction if you have an extra minute.

She is dedicated to my little sister Angi, whom I love very much!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 0323888408

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

Really wonderful!   bear_wub  bear_wub   I just love your photos!  Also the way you have set the eyes is really magical!
:clap:

~Robert

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

She is so special - very beautiful!   I can see why she was so long in the making- she shines!
Hugs & Blessings,
Janice

avateddy Posts: 1,361

She is Adorable, every detail is GREAT  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Olga

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

She is s real beauty,  I love how you have chosen all white for her.  The longer fur you have used goes so well with her design
Joanne

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

She is angelic, love her beautiful white fur and adorable face  bear_wub

Brooklyn, Washington

Thank you so much Robert, Janice,  Olga, Joanne and 'Off the Paw'......I truly appreciate your feedback, especially from such wonderful artists! 
bear_wub
Tomi

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

Simply stunning, Angi must be very proud, wonderful work Hugs Lynne xxx  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Brooklyn, Washington

Thank you Lynn, you are very sweet~
bear_wub
Tomi

karas bears Kara's Bears
Indiana

I have just looked at your auction page ,wow! what a beautiful bear and what a beautiful auction the music really adds a special touch!  Joy

Brooklyn, Washington

Thank you Joy!  I just love your creations and their unique qualities!  Especially your little bunny your just made...she is adorable!
:hug:
Tomi

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

Fantastic artwork you had done on Angelina! I totally agree, you had made the eyes magic like Robert say in his post and she is really an angel!

hugs
Birgitta

Board footer