Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I've got some scrap mohair and some mini bear fabric and patterns to give away!  The mini stuff includes fabric and patterns by Emily Farmer.  I just can't manage the wee bears...too fiddly for me.  The scrap mohair is mostly 370S/C and 785H.  Rather long, but could be cut down for smaller bears.  Remember, the scrap mohair is just scraps that were too big to throw out.  A good size stack. 

All you have to do is send me an e-mail to let me know which one you want (mini or scrap mohair) and I'll pop them in a bubble mailer and out they'll go.  No postage.  All free.  U.S. residents only, sorry.

Oh, and I have some glass eyes too, if anyone is interested.  18MM.

That wraps it up.  First come, first served!

Warmest bear hugs,
Aleta

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Phooey, trust me to be outa the goody zone.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower

Portland, Oregon
Website

The eyes and the mini fabric/patterns are spoken for.  The mohair scraps are still available at this typing.

I'm sorry Jane girlie!  My last freebie package overseas was a doozie.  Postage rates are ridiculous! 

Hugs,
Aleta

Portland, Oregon
Website

Everything is spoken for.  Thank you for all the interest!   bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Cathy Forcino Apollo Beach, Florida
Website

Are you too sweet?!!!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Aleta

Postage rates are ridiculous!

Oh boy do I know this one. I have a lady in the USA who wishes to buy a bear from me and the postage is almost as much as the bear, as you say ridiculous.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Board footer