Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

Hi everybody! I haven't been on TT for soooo long that it actually feels like another lifetime! I hope that you're all feeling fine and that you still love making teddybears! I still have my teddybear business supply shop but I have taken a break making teddybears. I have started studying so there's not much time to make bears.  bear_sad

But while resting from making teddybears I have started drawing and making prints... and also T-shirts!

Here's a Teddybear T-shirt that I have started selling. I hope you like it!

Huggies
Jennie

bild1.jpg
bild2.jpg

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub I love, love, love it, Jennie!  Great job!! bear_thumb  bear_thumb

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

And that's High Praise, indeed, Jennie!, from Tracy and Darren (who also has a Tshirt business!)

Very nice - edgy yet cute...

Really like your longer hair too - Your fist pic just looked TOO old! You're getting younger in every new image!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Super cute and a great idea, Jennie!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Very cute idea!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

puca bears puca bears

They are brilliant Jennie.........well done you :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
We'll all be wearing them soon!
big huggies
Maria

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

Tracy and Darren, you had a T-shirt business? Cool!  bear_original What kind of T-shirts did you make?

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

Thanks guys, I'm happy that you like my design  bear_original

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Jennie,

I like the design of your tee shirt and want to wish you much luck with your new business and your studies.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Tracy and Darren, you had a T-shirt business? Cool!   What kind of T-shirts did you make?

Hi Jennie :hug:  Darren has a store on eBay that he started this past summer after he lost his job.  He makes many different designs of shirts using a t-shirt press and transfers.  He started out with the larger sizes (XL-5X), but also now has size S-L as well.  Business is steady, which is good when starting out in our current economy, I think.  Not good enought though to make a living! bear_happy  Which is why he is also working part-time now at another job.  But I have high hopes that his business will continue to grow until he can do only that. bear_thumb   Anyway, if you want to check it out, here is a link to his eBay store: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/cheepteezpl … QQ_armrsZ1

PS-When Darren gets home, I'm going to check the shirt measurements you gave me, as he has all that information somewhere on his computer.  The size might work....I'll PM you later tonight! :hug:

Board footer