Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

April-23-2009.JPG24 hours ago my husband was cutting grass - here's what we woke up to today! (about 9" of snow so far!)

Sheryl Tuckerbears
Colorado Springs, CO

Sounds like Colorado weather! Wow, that is a lot of snow in one day...

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

My goodness what a surprise to see all that snow around.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_ermm  bear_ermm  bear_ermm  bear_ermm  90 degrees (F) here with lots of sun.

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Wow Edie ,  you guys just keep that stuff out west  :crackup: .  We are suppose to have a high of 25C on Saturday woohooo.  Sorry you guys got the snow, hopefully it melts fast.

big hugs

Shane

danceswithteddybears Dances With Teddy Bears
Pacific Northwest

Hi Edie,
I really wouldn't want to wake up to that in April...
But it is a beautiful picture!
We had some nice weather.  Had.  It's fallen back into the low 50's with rain.  But that's normal for here.
  :hug:

Angela Angela's Bear Garden
St. Catharines, Ontario

I'm with Shane on that one! That must really be frustrating to have that much snow now! bear_sad  At least you know it won't last long!!! I'm looking forward to warmer weather.

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I know how ya feel, we got blasted last week, so far the weather is much better now  bear_wub
Stay warm!!!

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Yeh, Tami, I remember your pics from last week - wondered if you sent it up here to us!  bear_grin 
A lot of it had melted by the end of the day and I'm sure will all be gone in another day or two - not likely to be the last dump we get though - this is so typical of weather here! We often get more snow in the spring than we do in the winter.

Board footer