Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Cathy Forcino Apollo Beach, Florida
Website

Hi all,

Well, I finally got a new bear on eBay and for some reason, their new form is giving me fits.  I had blocked the bidders from countries I don't ship to prevent fraud bidders (china, etc)  Well, my new listing has that block, but it didn't allow the countried I DO ship to in the form and I missed it.  So, I went in and unblocked the bidders.  Will that be enough to allow international bidders?    I hate to stop the auction to fix it and have double listing fees.

Oh dear.........

Densteds Densteds
Website

Hi Cathy, it's very confusing isn't it....but I think if you go to revise and scroll down to the shipping section under International shipping, select "choose custom location" you can tick all the countries you'll sell to and just leave "Asia" unticked..that should work (I hope)

Cathy Forcino Apollo Beach, Florida
Website

Oh, you're a doll!  Thank you so much. I think it's fixed now.  I didn't save my original settings for some reason.

Board footer