Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

bashful2.jpgBashful is a new design for me. She was great fun to make.  She is lovely and squishy and cuddly.  Hope you like her.  I love cream/white bears and alpaca is lovely to work with.

Regards

Sue

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Sue,

Bashful is lovely! :clap:
I also found working with Alpaca is wonderful! bear_thumb

Love Kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub

Tanya'sTeddies Teddy Bears by Tanya de Bruijn
Lethbridge

Great bear! The face is so cute! I really like the paw pads too!  bear_wub

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

Beautiful face! And I love the way you did the paw pads. Very nice!

Aerianna

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Thank you SO MUCH ladies. Bashful has set me off on a trail of new ideas I would like to try.  Roll on the school holidays... the only real time I get for bearmaking.

Hugs

Sue

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

bear_wub  What a lovely polar bear.  bear_thumb

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

oh what a sweetie!! I love everything about Bashful--including the name!
Beth

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

He's lovely! Looks so cuddly too  bear_wub

Pauline

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Sue,

"Bashful" is adorable, I also like the contrasting paw pads; she looks sooooooo huggable  :hug: .

Is she by any chance looking for a new home ????  bear_whistle

Hugs,

Peter

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Gorgeous he looks so soft and lovable bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Thank you SO much for the lovely comments.  She was a joy to create.  If I can bear to part with her, I will put her on eBay this weekend. 

Hugs

Sue

I'm very happy to report that the lovely "Bashful" is on her way to Belgium as we speak (or as I write this).

Thank you Sue for giving her up for adoption; I'm certain she will be much loved and adored in my hug.
Because I'm a bit bashful myself  :redface: , we will the best of friends  bear_original  .

I can't wait till she gets here and I can give her a big cuddle   :hug: .

Hugs,

Peter

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Sue,  I just love Bashful.  I love her chubby body, and her beautiful face, and the claws and the paws.  I can see why Peter has fallen for her.  It is nice she gets to go live in Belgium.   I am right there with you enjoying the school holidays.  Thursday was our last day till the middle of August.  Whoo Hoo, let the fun begin!!!
Joanne

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Many thanks Joanne

It's great to know Bashful has found a loving home with Peter.  She is really cuddly... and thank you SO much for your kind comments and encouragement.  You know how much I love your work.  Maricopa and Benson send their love.

It is half-term here, so I am working on an alpaca polar teddy with a slightly more realistic face, longer limbs etc.  The head shaping still isn't as realistic as I would like, but I guess that is part of the challenge.  I think that next time, I might try some needlefelting, to see if that helps me to get the look I want.  I'm back at school next week for another seven weeks, so the summer holiday seems a long time away.

Hugs

Sue

The lovely Bashful has joined my hug here in Belgium and I think it is safe to say that she has settled in very well and is enjoying herself very much.
She is so lovely and not nearly as shy anymore as when she arrived.

I would like to share these pics of her with you all, so you can see for yourselves she is one happy bear !

:dance:

Bashful_290509_for_mail01.jpg Bashful_290509_for_mail02.jpg

Bashful_290509_for_mail05.jpg

Thank you Sue !

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website

Aww, that's so sweet.  :)  Cookies and everything.  I wonder how my own teddies would react to such things?  I suppose they're on a diet, mind.   :)  But how thoughtful.  :)

I bet you're very pleased indeed.  :)

-- Thomas Adam

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

What adorable pictures Peter,  I love the Teddy Bear Picnic, oh how she wants to join in too.
Joanne

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

It's so wonderful to know she has gone to such a good home.  By the way, those Belgian chocolates look yummy!

Hugs

Sue

Board footer