Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

persian_05.JPGHi Everyone!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  I've been sadly neglecting TT...  I've been so busy, but finally got my newest creation finished.  She's a life sized, life like Persian cat.  I've created her from recycled fox fur - she also has hand carved moose antler claws and top & bottom teeth.  She also has full armature & open/close eyes and mouth.

This was a huge project... especially considering all that fluff!!  I'm so glad that her new mom is delighted with her!   bear_original

I hope you enjoy seeing her!  :rose:

persian_01.JPG

persian_02.JPG

persian_04.JPG

persian_06.JPG

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

She is beautiful and what wonderful fur!  She Looks so soft and has such an amazing face.  She has one lucky mom!

bear_wub
Robert

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Melisa,

One piece of purrfection! :hug:
You have excelled yourself! bear_thumb
Worth all the hard work.

Love kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub

Hazelton, BC
Website

Thank you Robert & Kay!   :hug:  :hug:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

She's just beautiful, so cuddly looking  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pauline

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Melisa, I'm not surprised her new Mum loves her, she's beautiful! bear_wub

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Oh Melissa, how do you do it, another stunning creation, wish I was her new Mummy, lucky lady Hugs Lynne xxx  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Beautiful kitty Melisa,  I have missed seeing your little, (and big) ones posted.  This was a huge undertaking, you must have nerves of steel.  A job well done!
Joanne

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

She is fabulous, Melisa.  I love her!
Hugs,
Janice

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

Stunning work with all this long fur!!! I had tried and failed, I know it´s darn hard that you had done.
The face is adorable. The blue eyes and the mouth is amazingly done!
I can see her personality in your pictures of being a very demanding little lady!

hugs
Birgitta

Hazelton, BC
Website

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments!  You brought a big smile to my face!   bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Joanne... yes... nerves of steel - well, I like to think so anyway.   bear_grin   There are times when I have to not think ahead and just work on the task at hand or I might never get it done!   bear_thumb

Birgitta... she is demanding... especially for cuddles.  bear_original   Did you get your computer?  It's great to hear from you again!

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

what a cute kitty! bear_laugh

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

She is stunning! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Marion bear_original

Hazelton, BC
Website

bear_flower Thank you Bearyfun & Marion!   :hug: 

I'm just heading off for the weekend!  I'm going to try to check teddy talk while I'm away, but I may not have access.  Talk to you all soon!  :hug:

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

Sorry, I haven´t been so active lately though I had sneaked in now and then to see what you are up to! lol! I have the money for buying a computer, I got taxmoney back ( I had paid to much last year!!!!) but I haven´t decided what of computer to get yet!

I am in a class of learning me bookkeeping now. So fun!  The course is for 14 weeks over the summer and this autumn I will get practical training in a accounting firm of the towns local newspaper for 16 weeks and then I, hopefully, will have a job or open my own firm as an Economic Assistant! Then I will have the money of buying some of your lovely bears or critters!!!

hugs
Birgitta

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

OUTSTANDING!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Lots of Hugs, Susan.

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Amazing as always  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:  :clap: so talented  bear_wub  bear_wub  :dance:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Beautiful!!!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub

Hazelton, BC
Website

bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower Thank you!  What great compliments to come home to!  I appreciate them  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer