Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

crispin1.jpgcrispin9.jpgHi sorry I have not posted for a while on all your gorgeous bears but have had my cousin over from OZ which has been lovely spending time with her.
Anyway this is Crspin a 9inch sitting down bear made from mohair & faux fur hope you like him hugs Sue xxx bear_wub  bear_wub p.s. forgot to say he is now on my website !

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Sue,

So glad you had a lovely time with your sister. :hug:
Crispin is gorgeous, love the two tones with the different materials. bear_thumb

love kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

He is totally adorable!!  The face is just as sweet as can be, and the fur looks like a real fur! Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

BearHugger Lichfield, Staffs, England

He's so gorgeous  bear_wub  love the faux fur, but love the mohair even more  bear_wub if you don't mind could you tell me where you got  :redface:

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Thank you all its really nice of you to take time to post on him hugs Sue xxx bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Crispin is lovely.  He looks like a great cuddle!

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

Absolutely GORGEOUS! bear_wub  bear_wub

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Oh my gosh, Crispin is just stunning.  Wonderful face and the two tone furs look great.   :clap:

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Crispen has a beautiful color combination.  He gives me a feeling of autumn. A very nice look
Joanne

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Love the two tones too... and his face is sooooo sweet!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Love the fur and those blue eyes  bear_wub

Densteds Densteds
Website

Hi Sue

I love the fur combination! an amazing little bear, wonderful work, I love him!

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Wow Crispin is gorgeous  bear_wub 

Exactly what I was thinking of when you were asking earlier about what we like  bear_grin , brown, fluffy & feathery, THE perfect combination!  If this bear dosen't fly off your website within days I'll eat my ................ last rolo  bear_tongue

Hugs Ali xxx  :hug:

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Thank you all you are all very kind to come from artist's like yourselves hugs sue xxx Crispin has got a new Mum  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer