Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

OPIE_NEW_02_edited-1.jpgOPIE_NEW_04.jpgHi everyone...just wanted to show you who I just finished....another OPIE.  He is off to Australia tomorrow.

OPIE is 10" tall fully jointed and has extensive needle felting ...his face, inner ears, and all four paws are needle felted onto the mohair.  He also has armature in his arms.

He took soooooooo long to complete.  I think his new mommy will be happy. bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

GREAT JOB, as usual, Judi . . . a really special bear!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

...Thanks SUe Ann!

Gosh...I wish I had more time right now to check out all the new bears and threads (At least I didn't say Thread bears).  I have not been feeling well and am a bit stressed about getting projects done in time for Christmas.  I'll be back soon......

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

He is absolutely beautiful Judi - if his new mommie aint happy with him i'm pretty sure that there will be about 100 other prospective parents queing queueing queuing - o bloomin heck - waiting in line to adopt him!
bear_rolleyes

Penny  :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thanks Penny :hug:  bear_wub  :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

...ps...LOVE your "Cheeky Boy"! bear_wub

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

oooooh do you Judi?  :hug:

Gosh that means a lot to me - thank you - i still love your lambie more than anything else, baaa baaa baaaa she cries  - and my heart strings go zing when i look at her piccies.

baa baa lambie, come to live with me
i will love you and make you Earl Grey tea

PenPen  bear_wub

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Judi, been missing you!!
I sure hope you feel better. Christmas can be busy if you are making bears. I swore after a whole Dec. of sculpting, I would never do another xmas order. Takes all the fun out of christmas if I'm super busy.
But this bear!! Sooo cute and amazing you can make 2 very much the same. That  takes alot of talent right there. Also makes me reeeeeeally want my airbrush NOW!!! lOL

newbearland Christchurch, New Zealand

He is lovely Judi and an exact copy of the original......like two peas in a pod - well done!!  I have always found that making a replica takes twice as long as the original.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Judi he is just simply beautiful!!!

Many hugs Louise

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

:hug: Judi, he is adorable! I love your all O bear_grin pies, you know..

Julia

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Love the bear, love the name, love your work, smashing stuff Judi. you rock

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

I want to be the new mommy, can I ? bear_whistle  bear_innocent  bear_wub  bear_wub
He is so beautiful ! Lucky new mommy bear_original bear_original.

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Gorgeous bear Judi, he is very lucky to be coming to Australia too. Heading into Summer, hehehehe

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

OHHH!!! judi! he is darling! I love his expression and his neat mohair! He is my fav of your felted faces!  bear_wub

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thank you thank you thank you bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Melanie sure is right!    His new mommy saw my original Opie in TB and F and wanted one just like him.  I find it very hard (and a bit boring) to duplicate my own work.  He is darn close and it took me much longer to complete.  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko

I am looking forward to being able to get back into my free creative mode after I finish the rest of my Christmas projects :redface:  :pray:  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Board footer