Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

eatcakevintage Eat Cake! bears and vintage
Ormond Beach, FL

witch3.jpgmotherandbaby1.jpgFirst is my mother and baby set. The blue is just gorgeous and the little bear is a new pattern I was working on. More of a traditional looking bear. The mother bear is my normal 9" bear and she wears a vintage doll dress and a MOP and wire Mother pin. They are very sweet together!

The second one is a Halloween bear. I love this orange color, so I thought I would make a bear witch. The hat and mittens are crocheted dyed wool. The pom poms are also dyed wool.

My blog also has a pic of a little white bear I made out of wool that is sewn and then I felted the wool with more white wool. This is another pattern I have been working on. This will be the only one that looks like this one because I've already altered it for shorter, stubbier legs and arms.

Thanks for looking! Happy back to school for all you northerners, my daughter started her first day of high school  on Aug 24 this year.

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Aww, they are wonderful!
Hugs,
Janice

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Gorgeous bears as ever Barbette!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub I adore the mother and baby set  bear_wub

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

delightful bears, I adore the colours you have used on Mummy and her Baby Hugs Lynne xxx  bear_wub  bear_wub

Anna Tide Bad Bergzabern

I allways enjoy looking at your works  :hug:  Perfect, as allways!  bear_thumb
Love the Mother, she is so sweet  bear_wub

Seraphim Seraphim Bears
Belleville
Website

I love your bears ... the blue mom and baby are fabulous!

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Great bears! The colors of each are wonderful.
Beth

Bramblewoodbears Bramblewood Bears
Brooklyn, Washington

amazing creations!  The colors you chose are simply scrumptious!  I think I say that every time about your bears...but that is what stand out to me the most....your bears are just yummy!  Your shades and hues are so unique and I love it!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Bear Hugs,
Tomi
www.bramblewoodbears.blogspot.com

eatcakevintage Eat Cake! bears and vintage
Ormond Beach, FL

Thank you everyone! When I dye the mohair I almost always take it out of the pot and say, "Wow, how did I make that color?"  It's normally a surprise to me!

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Gosh, they are all wonderful.  Great colors.  Love the gloves, what a fun touch.
Joanne

S.Reetz Bears Kenosha Wisconsin

I just love them all to bits bear_wub ,but I must say the mamma and baby are my favorites!I love their color,it looks like a cross between turquiose and robin egg blue....beautiful! ~~~~sharie

LindaCoker - Lollihops Posts: 144
Website

Ok, I'll be a broken record.... your bears are yummy! Their colors are mouth watering and I suspect you're tossing in a pinch of sugar to that dye bath for them to come out so sweet!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Oh how sweet!!!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

I do love your bears - the colours are so gorgeous!

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Gorgeous bears as always  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer