Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

pywacket1.jpgTHese guys are tough  bear_wacko Working with black fur, especially the tiny pieces I use to create a kitten, is blinding! But I get so many requests for black cats I've decided I'll do one a year. Now I just have to get my eyes back for the next project bear_rolleyes
Karen
KJ Lyons Design
http://tinyurl.com/kqvvbo

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

A gorgeous kitten, Karen! Now, do please get your eyesight back so that all of us can see many more of your cats:)

Becky

Gemma82 Wakefield
Website

OMG a dream cat!  I so wish he were mine, would you swap him for my real black kitty? bear_tongue

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Ohhh, he's a beauty! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Cheryl

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

Ohhh! Meg,
Don't tempt me! I just lost my 26 year old white kitty.  bear_cry
Karen

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

A 26-year-old kitty? That must be a record.

Young or old, though, they work their way into our hearts. I'm very sorry for your loss.

Becky

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

Another beautiful cat.  I just love your cats.  I have been working with black fur lately and it is hard.  It really gets to the eyes.

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

bear_flower  bear_wub  :clap: As with all of your creations, Pyewacket looks real.  Fine work!   :clap:  bear_wub  bear_flower

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: so beautiful, detail is second to none, I make pandas often and I was always struggling with the black parts until my husband came home with a head torch he had bought for camping, since then sewing balck has been a breeze, you should have a go Hugs Lynne xxx  :hug:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  He's beautiful!!!  A few splashes of white here and there and he'd look like my MisterMister cat.   bear_wub

donatel Berlin
Website

What a pretty kitten bear_wub  bear_wub

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

What a darling kitty ♥ ♥ ♥
:hug:  Denise

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

Perfect kitten for this time of year. Not only is black fur difficult to sew it is very difficult to photograph!

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Worth every blind moment Karen, this kitty is adorable.
Joanne

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

what a cutie! Love him!!!

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Hi Karen,
I am so sorry to hear of your loss.   This little black kitty is adorable!
Hugs,
Janice

Gemma82 Wakefield
Website

I'm so sorry for your loss but wow 26 years old is amazing, he/she was only a year younger than me!  I bet they had a great life with you!

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

What a beautiful kitten.  It looks so much like my cat, Miss Mia.  Mia is actually an adult, but she is very petite and still has so many kitten features.

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

This cute kitten looks sooo realistic!  bear_rolleyes fab work  :dance:  bear_flower

LEllenBrown Posts: 213

Very cute and whimsical too!

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

He is gorgeous!  I love his stance... and his sweet expression!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

I love black cats!
My Elmo is 14. bear_original

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

awww - i came to look at some of your kitties again, after you told me that you enjoyed my blog ... im proud of my blog and try to keep it interesting ... and oh my, have i done a lot of interesting commissions ...

i have to say tho, when i forst came to TT i drooled over your cats, and ellen's badgers, and well last year i managed to get a badger all for myself ... hes lovely ... so who knows, i see you still make fantastic cats, it could happen for me one day ... who knows, i may be bale to trade some mice with you towards one?
ach, let me dream a while !

well done on saying you will do one black cat a year - black is hard !
cat xxx

Board footer