Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

eatcakevintage Eat Cake! bears and vintage
Ormond Beach, FL

newbears918.jpgThe pink bear - Peony, turned out just grand! She sports a little bow tie and a wool felted sweater romper with a vintage toy watch face made into a pin. The others are my new designs. The smaller bear is the first step to having an open mouth bear, his mouth and tongue are stitched on. The coloring was fun and he turned out really sweet. The other new design is a larger, more traditional bear with vintage doll clothes that I had been saving for just the right bear. This bear is actually a larger version of the little baby bear I had available last week. Traditional bear on ebay, others to follow.

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Barbette, they are absolutely adorable! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Cheryl

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

You found exactly the right recipient for those vintage doll clothes!

All three are lovely, but I'm partial to the traditional bears, and they're still recognizable anywhere as yours.

Becky

burlisonbears Burlison Bears
Louisville, Kentucky

I Love all your bears! I like the new designs too. The little outfits are so cute! bear_wub

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: wonderful work, I just love your bears, mmmm I'll have to have a word with santa Hugs Lynne xxx  bear_wub

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Love your adorable bears....these three are so charming and real cute individuals ....gorgeous!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:

NatalyTools NatalyTools
Kurgan, Russia
Website

They are so nice!  bear_wub

LEllenBrown Posts: 213

Board footer