Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Rose-4.JPGRose is a Traditional large growling vintage Style OOAK Mohair Bear approx 24" tall.

Made from luxury hand dyed old rose sparce vintage styled mohair fabric.

I don't often produce traditional bears in this very large size, but this piece of mohair was crying out to be made into a vintage style bear. I have of course used my own contempory artistic techniques to bring out the beauty in Rose. I am so pleased with her she is truely a very beautiful bear.

Rose has matching mohair paw pads and inner ears. She has been nicely wighted and feels really good to hug. I have extensively scissor and needle sculpted Rose to create pleasing proportions. As I have already mentioned i've used own artistic shading and embroidery techniques this has given Rose a special unique vintage aged character. She looks old and loved and although she is brand new.

Awwwwwww I just want to pick her up and cuddle her, and she responds so well with a friendly low growl...

This precious Bear has traditional crystal german glass eyes and she is also traditionally five way cotterpin jointed.

To finish Rose is wearing a vintage style bow made from a good sized bundle of pink and lavender lace and i could'ent resist adding a large silver tinkle bell.

On a low start Ebay auction now  :hug:

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

beautiful bear, wonderful face, love the shading to her face Hugs Lynne xxx  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Thank you Lynne  :hug:

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Rose is beautiful! bear_wub
Cheryl

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

I like her a lot lovely colour  bear_wub

Raewyn

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I love her color, and you do the most awesome noses.

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

wow, hes lovely and so big, i love big bears x

LEllenBrown Posts: 213

What a great nose, and the color is lovely! Love the size, too!

Board footer