Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

BequestBears Butterfly Bequest
Website

IMG_1365b2.jpgThis OOAK medium brown teddy bear has stitches that are lightly visible. The body is made with 100% wool and the muzzle is 85% Wool / 15 % Mohair. The bear is 5 way thread jointed and has hand embroidered facial features.  The seated measurement is just shy of 4" & 5 3/4" standing (must be propped to stand).
This bear is up for adoption on my website http://www.butterflybequest.com/Teddy%20Bears.html
This pattern has more pieces to it than my others and I'm not sure I like it as well. I may try another small bear with the original pattern in the future.

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Very sweet little bear.  I am always in awe of those who can crochet a bear.  Nice website and blog too might I add.  I love the sewn bear you did, the fabric is wonderful.  There are some beautiful places you have been visiting on your blog.
Joanne

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Cute!  I too am amazed by the crocheted bears. My experience with crocheting produced a nice chain.

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: FANTASTIC Hugs Lynne xxx  bear_wub

BequestBears Butterfly Bequest
Website

Thanks everyone! While crocheting bears is not easy, so far I have found them easier than sewing bears  bear_grin
Joanne. Keep an eye on the blog. For awhile there I was on an adventure most every weekend and the camera is like a third hand!  :photo:

Board footer