Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

biddie.jpgThis little  bear is still waiting for a name...she is a retirement gift bought by the firm that her new mum works for. What a nice thing to receive instead of a gold watch!!

They can get old together...what a lovely thought!

bearg.jpg

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

What a wonderful retirement gift!  I'm awful at thinking up names...how about Forget-Me-Not?

Regards

Sue

PeachtreeCottage Peachtree Cottage
Georgia
Website

What's the name of the firm?  Maybe something in that could work as a 'related' name ?  If not, I'd name her Adora because I think she's Adorable :-)

/miniteddyhugs,

Little_Bearries Holt, MI

Oh wow... I want to work for THAT company!!!!

Goldelocs Bears Goldelocs Bears
Brisbane

She is absolutley adorable!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  I'm sure her new mum will love her!  bear_wub

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

She is lovely! I'm thinking "Serena" or "Serenity," which I hope her new mom has plenty of after she retires.

Becky

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

I want to work for that company too, how nice!  Not sure what to call her though, sorry!

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks so much everyone...  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: I really like this bear. She is being named by her new mum...so I am just waiting to see what she wants to call her!!

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Beats a watch any day............................she is stunning  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

What a wonderful retirement gift! This bear is gorgeous.  bear_wub

Regards

Lisa

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

She's so pretty Jenny :love:....what a lovely retirement gift...she's a lucky lady!

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Beautiful!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap: She's just soooo beautiful!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Cheryl

russellbears Russell Bears
Perth
Website

What a great retirement gift, she is so gorgeous :clap:

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks so much everyone... :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: in the end the lady decided to call her 'LILY' after her grandma....

ToyboxArts Posts: 61

she is soooo cute! the company sounds nice - toys over gold watches!

patchworkbear Posts: 28

How could you not love that bear? It would be impossible not to. And like others here I would much rather have a bear than a watch.

warwickshire uk
Website

Aw thanks so much everyone..  :hug:  :hug: .it's so lovely making bears for a living and even nicer that people like them!

Fairybear Wagga Wagga

What a lovely thoughtful gift and what a beautiful bear.

Caryline24 Carolina'sTeddys
Śląsk
Website

bear_thumb  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Your teddy-bears are. wonderful

Big hugs!!! bear_flower

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

What a thoughtful company,  I would so rather a bear than a watch.  She is lovely.
JOanne

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Oh how I wish my company would give me such a sweet bear when I retire (in 20 years or so ... ) ! bear_laugh

I think her new mum must really be a fine person to receive such a wonderful gift.   :clap:

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

Such a lovely bear  bear_wub  and a fabulous idea, and so nice to know that this little bear is to be named after her grandmother Lily.  bear_original

Board footer