Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

alpacapetit.jpgA 9'' baby polar bear for a commission :). In fact, the customer wanted a bear the same color as one of their cat, so the polar have grey spots on the ears, end of arms and legs and on the back, but it doesn't show very much on the picture, which I prefer as I used to love the bear better as a white baby polar :).
Alpaca ruuuuuuuules !  ;)  ;)  ;)

alpaca19.jpg
alpaca23.jpg
alpaca24.jpg

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

What a cute cub ..... I love him

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Oh my gosh, he looks sooooooo cuddly. I wish I could have him. Just a big ball of fluff and I love that!!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  Yeahhh....he's adorable!!  And has that distinctive Acid Attic face  bear_thumb 

bear_rolleyes  Is the alpaca softer than mohair?

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Thanks for your kind words :).
:hug:

Alpaca is very different from mohair... There are maybe mohairs even softer, but it's soft :). I do not know how to explain it but it has a feel more natural... more realistic, maybe... I do not know, that's confused ito my head :D. One thing I know : I looooove alpaca !  bear_thumb

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Oh Marion he is GORGEOUS!  You must make more like this... I want to adopt one. :pray:

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Oh Judi  :redface:...
I will make one like him very soon, I promise :). I would be very proud to have a bear adopted by you !  :redface:
Thanks so much !  :hug:  :hug:

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

He is very very GORGEOUS Marion  :hug:

Yes, make more like this he's adorable and very cuddly too - it seems that your commission bears are sooooo popular with us girls Marion

Well Done  bear_thumb

Penny  bear_wub

Deb Upstate New York

Marion ~ Gorgeous!

Pen ~ Great new avatar!

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

He is simply gorgeous, Marion! What wonderful fur! He looks so snuggly and I love his face and shiny nose.
Beautiful!

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

You've outdone yourself on this one, Marion . . . he's a beauty!!  I loooooove alpaca, too . . . it's so thick and soft!
What an outstanding bear!

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Thanks friends for ll these lovely comments ! :hug:  :hug:
I'm really touched  :redface:.
And I want to buy more alpaca !  :D.

Lots of bear hugs bear_original bear_original.

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

I love that bear and the shinny noes

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Marion he is beautiful! Isnt alpaca the most glorious fabric? I love him and I know your customer will too! Great Job Hon!

Many Hugs Louise

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:pray: Ooooh, I wonder if the alpaca is as soft as the real fur one I felt at a livestock show????  :pray:  :pray:  If so, I will be saving my pennies to try some for teddies  bear_wub

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Marion, congratulations on your baby.....He is adorable, too bad he is already spoken for, but I am sure your customer will be pleased.

dilu

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Beautiful...and he looks soooo cuddly!!!  bear_wub

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

What a wonderfully gorgeous fluff ball! WOW!  Very pretty!   bear_wub

LynBlair Posts: 139

I just LOVE your bears, Marion.  bear_wub   I agree with the others, I could cuddle this snuggly ball of fluff forever.

Hugs,
Lyn

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

bear_original soft and cuddly
Lynette

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Marion! He is gorgeous! I love his shiny nose too and the fur... oh...I have to use alpaca I have  bear_wub  looks wonderful!

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Marion, he is wonderful!!! bear_wub  bear_wub

nettie scotland
Website

You have done a very good job with the muzzle and snout.It is hard to get a nice traditional look with such long fluffy fur.I think he is wonderful.I like long slim noses.I even wear one myself!!!!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Marion your Polar cub is adorable and your customer will be a very lucky person.
Yes, I love Alpaca also so soft and lovely to work with.

Hugs
Carolyn

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I love your bear!!! The nose intrigues me. Are you going to put an old girls curiosity to rest, & tell us all your secrets!!! bear_grin  bear_flower

Board footer