Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Pages:
Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

NARNI_05.jpgNARNI_08.jpgNARNI_CU.jpgHere is NARNI, a new design by Luxembears.  SHe is 12" tall made from German moahir.

Funny story about this bear.  She started off as my Aerial design....but there was something I just did not like.  So I carefully ripped out her eyes, sculpted eye sockets and lids and needle felted her mouth area and all four paw pads.  I like her now. bear_original  bear_wub

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Oh, she's lovely! Possibly one of my favourites of yours...but it's hard to choose  bear_grin . She has a very gentle, soft look about her and you did a wonderful job of her muzzle, as always  bear_wub

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thank you Helena!  I am going to continue on this direction.  bear_wub

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

She's a stunner...one these days I would love to buy one of your bears, Judi.....Hopefully in the not too distant future!!!!!!!

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

She is marvellous !!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
So cute ! :hug:  :hug:

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I adore her!!   bear_wub  bear_wub   She has the same look a baby has when they are just waking up from a lovely nap.  I collect traditional bears (probably because that's what I design) but this little princess would look really darling sitting on the bed in my pink guestroom.  Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous!   bear_flower

:hug:   Aleta

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I think she's darling, too.  Not so sure about the "ripping out her eyes" part, though; that doesn't sound particularly warm and cuddly.

Everything else, though, is as wonderful as the rest of your work, Judi.  bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I don't know what she looked like before the transformation (probably very nice!), but she certainly is a stunning creation now.  Very nice, Judi!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I ditto Sue Ann ...

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

By far, this is now my new favorite bear of your. Such a soft, sweet expression.
Soo nice!

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Narni is outstanding! (Just like all your bears!)  :clap:
She has such a serene and contented expression.
I love her fur too, it looks so snuggly and soft.
Beautiful.

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Wow,just adorable. I can't wait to try and take your needle felting class,I need to learn so I can do a monkey face for my daughter. Maybe in the New Year  bear_smile    bear_wub

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin
Shelli wrote:

Not so sure about the "ripping out her eyes" part, though; that doesn't sound particularly warm and cuddly.

bear_laugh I sort of worried a bit about writing that part...but I really think she could not see before...so she is much happier now....I was gentle.......really I was. bear_wub

Thank you ladies for all your warm fuzzy comments bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Absolutely stunning bear Judi!!!
Hugs
Gail :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap: Ahhhh...she's lovely!!!   :clap:  And I just love her expression  bear_wub   I dunno, to me she's got a sly little smile...like she knows something and isn't telling...like every good woman  bear_happy

I really, really am in awe of all the hard work you've done with Narni...she's incredible!!

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Narni is really superb Judi luv. I adore that expression of hers, she looks quite pleased with her appearance, just like these 'bright young things' nowadays - okay i'm off for a shuffle on my zimmer frame now  bear_grin

I can almost imagine her painting her manicured claws and putting on mascara before going out on a date! She's very girly and beautiful Judi, well done lassy  bear_thumb

Penny :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thank you very very much ladies.  (Penny...love the word lassie bear_wub ..reminds me so much of my Grandma..my family are all from England)

I am happy with her now.  If you want to see what she used to look like you can go to my website and click on the Bear Gallery.  I have not yet removed her photo but will do so very soon.  I can't post her before piccie here beacuse I don't have her in my photo file and I cannot swipe her from my own website due to a security feature. She is quite different now.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

aerial.jpgHere she is...

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Ah yes!  Scarey!!!!  Thanks for putting it up...I think bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh I cringe when I look at it!!! bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I think she is gorgeous both ways... definetely more realistic now bear_original Love her scarf too... Gosh, I wish I could knit!!! I have a kit but I just cant seem to figure it out LOL  I think that putting her former pic and her new pic is a GOOD thing.. it shows what you can accomplish with air brushing and needle felting... you took a beautiful bear and made her more beautiful! and those eyes!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Judikins

She is so sweet.....what's not to love to pieces....and her sweet name is quite timely.......I turned the laptop around to show Rick-  "Judi"  He said he thinks this is his favorite of your styles.

I just think she is beautiful

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Judi, It is so amazing how much you can transform a face with your felting!  Awe inspiring!  I think she was cute as a button to begin with, but you are right... with the new eyes and toes, and that amazing felting... now she just screams, "I am Judi's!!!!!!"  And I ech what some of the others have said about her "look" as well.... subtle and soft, a little dreamy......
Judi, you are WAY too good at this!  Someone stop her!!!!!!    bear_wub   :hug: 

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
WildThyme wrote:

Judi, you are WAY too good at this!  Someone stop her!!!!!!    bear_wub   :hug:

I AGREE, I AGREE!! I'll send you my "bad" bears and you can transform them for me LOL

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

What would I do without you guys :hug:  bear_wub  :hug:

You all motivate and inspire me so much.  I really mean it! :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

??? STOP her???  Why on earth would you want to STOP HER???  Judi's nothing short of AMAZING  bear_thumb 

I thought your little Narni was incredible, but seeing her before and after pics...well, she was cute as a button, but the change in expression...indeed in the whole bear is nothing short of incredible!!!!  WOW  :hug:

Pages:

Board footer