Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Pages:
kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

We are kidding with Judi - Judi is extremely talented!!!!!!  I just love her bears and her airbrush art too.... so so talented!!!

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

She's gorgeous Judi!  You have such skill with the application of needlefelting to mohair!  I would love to make time to learn this technique ... as yet, I haven't a clue how it all works but I am sooooooooooooooo impressed!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Judi every bear you make is a work of art

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

She is absolutely adorable! She has such a sweet and calm expression. Your before bear is cute also but Narni is outstanding and has so much personality. bear_wub  bear_wub

newbearland Christchurch, New Zealand

When good bears go even 'Gooder'....What a transformation a lovely bear to begin with and now lovely beyond words  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Golly (as Dilu would say), I am so flattered by all the wonderful comments about Narni.

I didn't plan this bear...I just kept looking at here on my shelf and never really liked her...so, the other day I just grabbed her and performed "surgery".  SOmetimes, the best results come from not thinking at all.  Ya know what I mean? :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

It is wonderful to see someones work (that you admire) evolve and change.
WONDERFUL STUFF as per usual Judi!!!! bear_flower
Matilda

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Narni is such a wonderful Bear Judi, has a gorgeous contented looking face.
You will be so pleased with your new design and we look forward to seeing more lovely
Bears like Narni.

Hugs
Carolyn

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thank you so much ladies.  I have another one in the works right now named Shiloh.  I will be putting him up for adoption soon.

Bless you all! :pray:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Post pics of this new little fella! I want to see a male version! I bet he is loverlee as well!

Pages:

Board footer