Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Rudolph.JPGRudolph is a Tiny Miniature OOAK Bear approx 4" tall. Made from luxury hand-dyed Sassy smoky long pile mini bear fabric in a beautiful green grey colour. Rudolph has Matching paw pads and inner ears. This tiny miniature bear has also been heavily weighted with shot. I have extensively scissor and needle sculpted Rudolph to create correct miniature bear proportions. Then using my own artistic shading and embroidery techniques I have created Rudolphs special character. Just look at his gorgeous little red nose and fashioned antlers made from alacantra. This precious miniature Bear has tiny traditional black black glass bead eyes and is traditionally five way cotterpin jointed. To finish Rudolph is wearing a jingle bell collar in red and silver. Rudolph is available via my Ebay now...

BequestBears Butterfly Bequest
Website

OMGosh.  He's wonderful!

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Lanie, he is SO cute!!

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Looks like he's ready to lead Santa's sleigh in a few weeks.  I wanted to comment on how good your photographs always are.  You're quite the photographer.

Hugs,
Alison

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

TOO CUTE!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Cheryl

Board footer