Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

I am well into my Christmas Eve day.  I have finished work and am now cooking treats and hoping to start on a pavlova soon but I think it might be too humid.  The presents are wrapped and under the tree, the bears have donned Santa hats and my newest silly toy is well on the way to wearing out the batteries (thank goodness)!  We have a tradition where each year I go out and find the most kitsch, weird, funny Christmas toy.  We now have quite a collection from spinning penguins to kissing bears etc.  Well everyone enjoy and have fun and celebrate your loved ones and the season.

Lots of love Clarebear

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Have a wonderful Christmas won't you Clare.  Your collection of crazy Christmas toys sounds wonderful.  Take care.

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Sounds wonderful Clare, we use to always buy my Mom those same Christmas toys. She loved them and had a large collection of them. She's in a nursing home now and suffers from Dementia so she doesn't really care about the Christmas toys anymore but I think I might start buying them for my Oldest sister, she loved them as much as my mom did.

Have a Merry Christmas, your Christmas will we over and done with before mine starts  bear_grin .

big hugs

Shane

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Love the idea of the mad Christmas toys, have a great Christmas

puca bears puca bears

Have a great Xmas, Clare!
big huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

It looks like you're all set for Christmas Eve, Clare.

Have a wonderful Christmas time !  :dance:

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter

xmasign.gif

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Merry Christmas, Clare.  My father loves battery operated and wind up Christmas toys, too!  He has quite a collection, now!

Hugs

Sue

Board footer