Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

pandas7copy.jpgIf sewing were a sport I'd have won a medal this week...All the snow stopped me going anywhere and I have finished 2 bears and have one half done...Really enjoyed sewing them and I feel enthused once more!!

Here's Miss Fancie Panda who's off to live in the USA ...
panda2copy.jpg

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, she's gorgeous, love the colour and her neck ruff.  You make the lovliest wee faces for your bears

Pat Klein Faux Paw Bears
Tallahassee, Florida

Is it possible to describe a bear as 'delicious'?  The color makes my mouth water.  The ruff is wonderful. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Pat

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Oh, Jenny!  She's absolutely perfect! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Cheryl

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks so much ladies... :hug:  :hug:  :hug: for me one of the joys of bear making is putting colours together ..I love the effect of the different shades.

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Stunning work Jenny!!! bear_wub Lovely to see your gorgeous bears..so pleased you are feeling better again! bear_flower

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

He's absolutely adorable, my absolute favorite of yours  bear_wub

Pauline

Pat Klein Faux Paw Bears
Tallahassee, Florida

I don't think I can get enough of this little chocolate and mocha panda.  She is just delicious.   bear_wub  I keep coming back to view her again and again.  Wonderful color coordination and the most adorable little face.

Pat

Board footer