Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

dressedbears_TT.jpgHi  bear_original

I would like to introduce my first 2 bears for the year.  Their names are Monty and Matilda.  They both are created from mohair and have mouth blown glass eyes, felted faces and paws and hand sculpted noses.  Their outfits have all been made by me.  Monty is wearing striped trousers and a reversible vest and Matilda has on a summer dress with white pantaloons. 
These bears will be for sale at the Crossroads Teddy Bear/Doll Show next weekend in San Diego. 
Hope to see some of you there!   bear_original

bear_wub
~Robert

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

Fabulous! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

They are fantastic Robert!  I wish I could go.
Joanne

AussieFelts AussieFelts
South Australia

They are brilliant.  I'll bet they get snapped up at the show.  bear_original

Bearytale Teddies Bearytale Teddies by Mireille Begijn
Belgium, Europe
Website

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Robert,
They are soooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful,congratulations great job !!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Mireille

Elaine1 Stavert Bears

These two are great! Well done for making the clothes, this can be quite a challenge on its own! :clap:

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Wow these two are stunning! Have a great show!

Hugs Ali

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

Fabulous Robert, love them  bear_wub  What great characters, they won't be on the stall for long. Hope the show goes well.

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

They are so cheeky!  This pair is so adorable and very eye catching!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub   Enjoy the show!

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

absolutely stunning. the detail is exceptional Hugs Lynne xxx  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

Thank you all very much!  They do make me smile everytime I look at them.  I really love making bears and I'm even happier when I'm pleased with the results. haha bear_original 

Big Bear Hugs to all!
~Robert

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Robert, your bears always engender big smiles! Love these two!!!! bear_original  bear_wub I so wish I could come see you and your bears in person at the show! I know you will do wonderfully well. Let us know how it was after the show!
Beth

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Hi Robert they are gorgeous you bears always attract me stunning Sue x bear_wub  :clap:

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Ohhhh, MAN!  How I WISH I could go to that show!!!  These two are fabulous!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub I just LOVE them!

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

They are both so stunning  bear_wub  bear_wub , i bet they wont be on your table for long

Hugs  :hug:
Vicki xx

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

Thank you all again!
Show date is this weekend!  I'm so looking forward to the show and San Diego! :)

~Robert

Anna Tide Bad Bergzabern

They are so special!  bear_wub  I love the facec, just perfect creations!  :hug:  :hug:

Vero Heck Vero Heck
Pinneberg
Website

They are just magnificent!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: I wish I could go to show! Ohhhh  bear_wub

Board footer